Girl Meets Trouble

Violetta's P.O.V

Its been a few days since Leon kissed me and I can't stop thinking about him.The way that he kissed me...It felt magical, like he still cares for me and I have realised that the feeling is mutual. I still love Leon....but there's Alex..and Gery.It's been awful listening to Gery going on and on about him, unaware of our kiss.

But Alex...I really thought that things were going to work between us but...I can't string him along or use him. I'm going to have to break up with him. I don't want to hurt him, he's a nice guy.

Gery walks into our room and I close my diary straight away. She looks at me curiously before walking over to the mirror after grabbing her makeup bag.I look at her closely and see her wearing my purple dress.

"Why are you wearing my dress?" I ask her, in a harsher tone than intended.

"Sorry,I didn't think that it would be a problem" Gery replies, still applying makeup onto her face."Leon's taking me out for dinner"

"Of course he is..."

"Is there some kind of issue?" Gery snaps as her head jerks around.

"No, just don't take my things without permission" I reply, not liking her tone.

"You know that wasn't what I meant!" Gery shouts."It's to do with Leon! You are jealous after you said things were ok!"

"Is everything ok in here?" Leon asks as he enters the room. I sit back on my bed and look away as Gery kisses him.

"Everything's fine" Gery insists."I left my lipstick in the bathroom, I'm just going to get it"

Gery leaves and Leon closes the door. I keep my head down as it's quite awkward. I haven't seen him or rather,  I have been avoiding him since the kiss.

"So why have you been avoiding me?" Leon asks, getting straight to the point."Did I do something wrong?"

"Yes!" I reply."You kissed me when you are dating my roommate!"

"So you didn't like it?"

"Yes.But that's not the point" I continue."Leon, after you kissed me, I realised that I do still love you and I have decided to break up with Alex...."

"So you want us to be together again?"

"It took me a few days but i've finally decided" I reply.

"What have you decided?"

"I have decided that I can't live without you any longer" I smile and he embraces me."I've missed your hugs"

Leon tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear and he leans in for a kiss which I accept but are interrupted....

"I KNEW IT!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for being so inactive, a lot has happened lately but I'm going to try and update more regularly from now on xx

Sabrina xx