Postponed Plans

Violetta's P.O.V

Leon leans in and kisses me and I kiss him back. It's sweet and slow and it reminds me how much I still love him.

"No,Leon." I say as I pull away."If you thought that you kissing me was going to change my mind then you were wrong". I pick up my bag and walks out.

---

I walk back into my house and see Federico waiting at the door."There you are!" He says as he pulls me up the stairs and into his room.I am greeted with a huge pile of clothes.

"Wow, did you just take all your clothes and dump them on the floor?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, I need to pick out my best outfits.Ludmila says that I have to look good"He replies.

"Why does Ludmila tell you what to do?" I ask."She is making her Dad give me a job so I don't care if she tells me what to wear".He says and continues digging through the pile.

"You really love her, don't you?" I ask quietly."I would do anything for her". He says with a smile. So my twin brother is happy and in love while I am moving across the world to escape my ex.What a turn of events.

My phone rings and it's Angie so I answer almost immediately."Hey,Vilu" She says in a happy tone.

"Hi,Angie" I reply."How are things?"."Good and I am so excited for you to come to France" She says.

"I am too." I reply."So I was calling to say that I got an email from the college and they got your dates mixed up."She says."Dates mixed up? I don't understand" I say,puzzled.

"You have been placed back on the waiting list and they won't be expecting you until October". Angie says.

"So I am going to be a month behind everyone else?" I ask. "I'm sorry Violetta.I have to go." Angie says and then hangs up.

--------------------------------------------------