Nice To See You Again

Violetta's P.O.V

Angie and I walk into Art Rebel and literally everyone stares and runs to us."Angie! Your back!" Cami says.

"I said that I would be" Angie says. "Oh you guys all look so much older! I can't believe that it's been two years!"

"We have really missed you." Fran says.

"I missed all you guys too" Angie says. "So this is the famous Art Rebel? You guys have done a good job".

"It was so long!" Ludmila whines."Luckily I won't be here to see this business fail."

"Oh right. I heard about your plans to take my nephew to Spain" Angie says.

"It's going to be so great. Not being here. Excuse me" Ludmila says as she pushes though us all and walks outside.

"What's her problem?" Angie asks

"When does she not have a problem?" I say and everyone agrees.

"So Angie..." Cami begins "Are you staying?"

"Well Cami, I'm just here for a month and then I will be returning to France with Vilu" Angie says.

"Well we should get back home and get you settled in" I say.

"Vilu" Leon says "Can we talk?"

"Sure" I say "Outside?"

Leon and I walk outside and he turns to me.

"Well your not gone" Leon says.

"I am going in October and I am going to be a month late" I say

"I'm sorry" Leon says.

"Thanks but that doesn't help" I say but I feel a bit mean afterwards."I should go"

I walk back inside and we Angie at the door and we then leave.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------