Girl Meets Proposition

"Alex...." I begin, looking at the floor."I...."

"Don't say anything!" Alex interrupts, stepping closer to me."I can't believe that I didn't see what's going on, I'm so stupid"

"No you're not" I insist. I feel so bad because I know how he feels, how I felt."I'm really sorry but I love Leon and I was unfair to be with you"

"Don't blame her" Leon says."I was the one who made a move on her"

"Listen, I'm not the one that you are gonna have to explain this to, you need to Gery" Alex says.

"Tell me what?" Gery says as she enters the room.I finally look at her properly, she has her nicely styled, her make up looks done so well, professionally even and she really looked like she made an effort.

"Gery, listen..."Leon starts.

"No Leon, I should tell her" I say."Leon and I kissed,Gery"

"You what?" Gery answered, clearly upset."Violetta, how could you do that?"

"Because I love him Gery" I admit, guiltily."I really do"

"And I love her" Leon says, placing his arm around my waist.

"So everything you said, was it a lie?" Gery asks.

"It was me lying to myself" I reply.

"Get out" Gery whispers.

"What?" Leon says, confused.

"I said get out!" Gery almost screams, making us jump.

"You heard her Leon" Alex adds and Leon makes his way to the door, me closely behind.

---

"So what's going to happen now?" Leon asks and I shake my head.

"Gery hates me and I just broke up with Alex so everything that I had, is gone now" I say sadly.

"But we're together now, doesn't that makes things better?" Leon asks, squeezing my hand.

"Leon, what are you saying?" I look at him as he gets something out of his pocket.

"I'm leaving tonight" Leon says sadly and I look at the floor."I'll be on the 7pm flight and I want you to come with me" He places the ticket in my hand and looks at me in the eye."Please...."

---------------------------------------------

Sadly, the next chapter will be the last.....But I hope that you liked this chapter xx