Walking Away

"Leon, this is so fast!" I exclaim taking a deep breath.

"Come on Violetta" Leon said."I mean your family is there, I'm there, what could go wrong?"

"I literally just broke up with Alex and you want me to come with you?" I went on."I have a life here and I can't just leave! You have to understand that!"

"I'll be at the airport, if want to come then be there at 6:30" Leon says and then he leaves.

-----

"He asked you to go with him?!" Cami and Fran squeal as I share the news."You need to say yes!"

"Girls, I live here now, I can't just leave not now" I responded and they shake their heads.

"Listen, don't you miss us?" Cami begins."I mean seeing you through a screen isn't the same Vilu"

"Yeah" Fran agrees."You need to be here with us, Argentina is your home and you belong here.Don't you love Leon?"

"I do" I reply." finally I realise what he means to me.We should be together but it's such a big decision. Girls I gotta go".

I shut down the screen on my laptop and spin around on my chair to see Gery entering the room, ignoring me and sitting on her bed, with her headphones on.

"Gery!" I shout but she doesn't move.She continues to stare at her magazine, ignoring me.

I go up and sit on her bed next to her."Gery, ,I am sorry about Leon" I begin."I didn't meant to ruin things with you both"

Gery sits up and rolls her eyes at me."That's a lie!" Gery snaps."You always had feelings for him and you lied and humiliated me! I never want to see you again"She then goes back to reading her magazine.

"Good because I'm leaving anyway" I blurt out."Leon asked me to leave with him"

"Good!" Gery exclaimed."You both deserve each other"

------------------------------------------------------------

Leon's P.O.V

I keep checking my watch and no sign of her.It's 6:27 and it's obvious that she's not coming with me.I feel so stupid as to think that she had completely forgiven me,I messed things up with her, big time.

I grab my bag and head towards my gate when I hear her voice...she came to be with me.I turn and see her running towards me holding a heavy bag.

"You came" I say as I take her hands in mine.I look at her but she turns away from me."We should get onto our flight"

She sighs and I see a tear roll down her cheek."I'm not coming with you to Argentina,Leon".It feels like she just broke my heart.

"I don't understand" I say.I can't believe this.

"I dropped out of school,Leon and I am going to stay with Fede and Ludmila in Spain until I figure out what I'm going to do next"She explains.

"But why?" I ask."Why not just come with me?"

"It's not right, at least not now" Vilu sighs."If two people are meant to be together then they will find each other, eventually"

"Do you really believe that?" I ask her.

"I really do,Leon" She smiles.

"Then I do too" I agree and I hold her in my arms until she kisses my cheek, picks up her bag and what seems to be her walking out of my life...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Chapter! I have loved writing this book and I hope that you have loved reading it! So not the happiest ending I know I hope that you enjoyed it! Of course there will be a sequel but a release date hasn't been confirmed yet.

Sabrina xxx