Girl Meets Christmas (2)

Violetta's P.O.V

I go upstairs, into my room and then sit on my bed. Suddenly, the door opens and just the person that I didn't want to see walks in.

"Violetta" Leon says and closes the door behind him.

"Why are you even here?" I ask.

"Jade invited my family" Leon says.

"Listen, I brought Alex. My boyfriend so I would prefer if you didn't tell him about us" I say.

"Sure" Leon says."But we need to talk about what happened"

"No we don't" I say.

"But..."Leon begins and I cut him off.

"I want to change so can you leave?" I ask.

"Fine" Leon says and then leaves.

(FLASHBACK)

"Violetta!" Leon calls after me.

I finally stop and look at him.It's starting to rain and I fold arms impatiently.

"What is it?" I ask."I have a plane to catch"

"Please. Don't go Violetta" Leon begs. It kills me to see him so upset but at least now he knows how I felt.

"I'ts already arranged" I say. "I'm going to France and there is nothing that you can say or do to stop me"

I start shiver since it's so cold and Leon steps closer to me.He leans in and kisses me passionately.He suddenly breaks the kiss and I gasp.

"You can't just run away Violetta" Leon says.

"Watch me" I say as I pick up the handle of my suitcase.

"Wait" Leon says."I'll let you go"

"Finally" I say.

"If you look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't love me" Leon says.

"I have to go" I say and I pick up my suitcase and walk off.

(FLASHBACK)

I change into a red Christmas jumper and white jeans and go downstairs.

"Is everything alright Violetta?" Dad asks and I nod.

"Yeah I just wanted to change" I say and I go and sit next to Alex who kisses me on the cheek.

"You alright?" Alex asks

"I'm fine!" I say." So I have been dying to try Olga's dinner!"

"Oh then you are in for a treat my darling!" Olga says as she serves up dinner.

"So Alex, how did you and Violetta meet?" Dad asks.

"We met through Gery, sort of" Alex replies.

"Not that I meant to introduce you both" Gery says as she sips her drink.

"Well all that matters now is that we are happy together" Alex says as he puts his arm around me.

"Yeah" I say as Leon stares at Alex rudely.

"Isn't your father, Nicolas Galan?" Dad asks as he looks at Alex.

"Yes, how did you know that?" Alex asks.

"I hate the guy" Dad replies.

"Dad!" I say

"What?" Dad says."A while ago, he conned me out of a lot of money from a supposed business deal and I nearly lost my company"

"Well he's changed since then" Gery says, defensively.

"So Carlos, I understand that you and the family will be spending more time with us" Jade begins and I look at Dad.

"Dad, what is she talking about?" I ask.

"Carlos and I are going into business together" Dad announces and Jade applauds.

"Since when?" Fede asks.

"Well we have been discussing it for a while" Dad says.

"So we have to see more of them?" I say." Great...."