Girl Meets Loneliness

Violetta's P.O.V

"Violetta!" Gery screams as she walks through the door.I swivel around in my desk chair, away from my computer to look at her.

"Gery!" I shout back, imitating her."What?"

"We have been invited to a party!" Gery says as she walks over to her wardrobe.

"Oh and I thought that it was something important" I say, turning back to my laptop.

"It is important!" Gery insists."Normally freshman aren't invited but because of our connections to Alex, we found ourselves on the list!"

"I'm not in the party mood" I say, as I type.Leon has been e-mailing me non-stop since I left a week ago and I felt like I should answer him.

"I've got a ton of homework" I say,lying through my teeth.

"You are going!" Gery says."It's a perfect chance for you to meet a boy!"

"Did you forget that I am dating a boy already? Your brother?"

"You are still together?" Gery says."Come on, that relationship isn't going to last"

"Thanks 'friend' " I say sarcactically."I'm not going".

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"YES YOU ARE!"

"Fine!" I shout."I'm ready so lets go then."

"Are you going like that?"Gery says,pointing to my oversized jumper,leggings and boots.

"Yes" I reply.

"It's a formal party" Gery says."You need to look,good"

"Thanks a lot!" I say. I walk over to my wardrobe and look for something to wear. I decide on a cream lace dress and I wear natural tights underneath since I would freeze without them.I put on some white heels and grab my purse as I walk towards the door.

"Ready?" Gery asks, wearing a black party dress.

"Yep" I reply as we walk out of the door.

---

We arrive at a large house, not far away from campus.We get out of Gery's car and walk to the front door.Gery opens it and as we step inside, it's not what I was expecting.It's FULL of like two hundred people and everyone looks so old.I mean we look like little girls next to some of the older senior here.

"Nope" I say."I'm leaving" I turn to the door my I feel a tug on my arm.

"Where are you going?" A male voice asks and I turn to see Alex."You just got here"

"I can't stay here" I say."I don't belong here"

"You do belong here, with me.Come on V you look amazing and we are going to have a great time"

"Ok then" I agree."So do you want to...?"

"Hey Alex, come with us!" A voice shouts.

"Gotta go" Alex says.He kisses me on the cheek and then leaves.

"Well I guess that it's just us then" I say to Gery and I turn to see her on the dance floor with some guy.

I go on phone and dial.It takes a while but the call goes through.

"Hello?"

"Hey Leon, can we talk.....?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------