Girl Meets Boy

Violetta's P.O.V

I decided to spend the day exploring Paris since we start school tomorrow.I got dressed,straightened my hair and was about to walk out of the door when..Gery walks in.

"Hey Violetta, you going somewhere?" She asks and I nod. "Can I come?"

"Actually I wanted to go alone so..." I continue but I am interrupted.

"Well I live here so who better to show you around?" Gery says and eventually give in.

"Fine!" I agree." But we are doing things that I want to do since I am letting you tag along."

She takes her bag and we walk off.

----

It's so beautiful here! The weather is amazing and the only thing that is bothering me is...Gery. She keeps pointing out everything as if she is some tour guide!

"And here we have the..." Gery begins.

"Gery!" I shout."I don't need you to give me a tour OK?!"

"Fine then." Gery says." Oh I'm starving, lets go get something to eat in that café".

I agree and we walk off.My phone starts to ring and I stay outside as Gery goes in.

"Hello?" I say.

"Violetta!" Oh it's so good to hear your voice!" Fran says.

"Francesca? Oh my gosh! It feels like forever!" I say with a beaming smile on my face.

"So what's it like over there? On the other side of the world?" Fran asks.

"It's so cool here! The weather is amazing, the food is delicious and lets not forget the French boys!" I say jokingly.

"It must be cool with all the hot guys but what about your Mexican guy?" Fran asks and I sigh just thinking about Leon.

"It's over between us and I am here for a new start,Fran." I say.

"You are trying to forget and you can't" Fran says." Leon is your first love and you can't deny your feelings for him".

"I already have" I say."Now I have to go"

"But Violetta..." Francesca begins.

"Bye Francesca" I say as I hang up the phone. I then check myself in the mirror and I walk inside to see Gery sitting at a table with a load of boys.

"Ugh you are so freaking annoying!" Gery says as she pushes away a guy who is hugging her.

"Um Gery?" I say,a bit confused."What is this?"

"My brother's annoying friends" Gery says as she folds her arms.

"Sassy" One of the boys say.

"So which one is your brother?" I ask.

"Ew!" Gery says."You think that one of these losers is my brother? Even though my own brother is a loser aswell.."

"Um OK.." I say,puzzled.

"Oh here he comes now" Gery says.

I turn around and see a tall handsome guys with a cute smile. He is a wearing a school uniform, which he looks good in if I may add.

"Hey Gery.Who's your friend?" He asks.

"Oh she...." Gery begins.

"She can talk for herself" I interupt." I'm Violetta."

"Pretty name.Suits you" He says and I feel myself blushing."I'm Alex by the way"

"So do you go to our school?" I ask.

"Yeah and it's my third year. Alex replies."I'm a junior".

"Cool, I just started" I say.

"So you sing?" Alex asks.

"Yeah" I say.

"Maybe I could hear you sometime?" Alex says." And maybe we could sing together?"

"I'll consider it" I say with a smile.Alex writes on a napkin and hands it to me.

"Call me sometime" Alex says and then he leaves with his friends.

"He's nice" I say.

"No way are you falling for my brother!" Gery says."Well now I've lost my appetite so lets get going then"

"Yeah sure" I say and we leave.