Girl Meets Advice

Violetta's P.O.V

Luckily, the Vargas's left during an hour and I along with Alex helped Olga with the dishes. I am so not happy about this business deal. I wish that Dad would've mentioned it sooner.

I go upstairs to get ready for bed when I see Fede in my room. I walk in and see him sitting on my bed, strumming the string on my guitar as he mumbles a tune. As I get closer, I can hear him singing En Mi Mundo and I walk over to the keyboard to join in. Soon he looks up at me and we begin singing together.

Nada puede pasar
Voy a soltar, todo lo que siento
Todo, todo
Nada puede pasar
Voy a soltar, todo lo que tengo
Nada me detendra

"What's wrong Fede?" I ask ."You seem down of late"

"It's Ludmila and well Spain." He replies while staring at the ground.

"What happened?" I ask curiously. "I thought that you loved Spain"

"Yes but I hate my job, the job that Mr Ferro gave me" Fede says as he sighs.

"You can't let Ludmila trap you into keeping this job" I say as he looks at me.

"I know that you are not a big fan of Ludmila but..."Fede continues but I interrupt.

"It's not about that. You love music,Fede so you should pursue that and you can't let her control you" I say, hoping that he understands me.

"Thanks Vilu" He says graciously but then frowns."If only it was as easy as it sounds"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this chapter was so bad, it was mainly a filler. I'll update again later.

Sabrina x