Girl Meets Kisses

Violetta's P.O.V

"What?" I mumble and Gery smiles.

"We're together!" Gery exclaims."Isn't this great?"

'Isn't this great?'. Did she seriously just say that? Does she expect me to me happy about her dating my ex? An ex that I still have feelings for? But Gery is meant to be my friend so...

"It's great news!" I exclaim and she smiles at me.

"Are you sure,Violetta?" Leon asks and I nod.

"I'm happy for you guys seriously" I insist however Leon doesn't look convinced."Well I need to...um go um...see Alex , so see you guys".

I pick my bag up from my bed and hurry out of the room.I can't believe this! I know that I ended things and I should'nt care who moves onto but my roommate? How could he do this? Especially if he still cares about me. Maybe I should just forget about him, for good. I can't believe that I thought that over time, we could be together again...I continue walking in the rain outside as tears stream down my face but I am started by a noise.

My phone begins to ring and I don't recognise the number but answer anyway.

"Hello?" I say, trying to sound a bit perky.

"Violetta?" A voice asks and I recognise it instantly

"What is it Leon?" I say, not in a talking mood.

"Turn around" He says simply and raise my eyebrows.

"What?" I say looking around and I turn back to see Leon,talking slow steps towards me.

"No,Leon you are with Gery and you made your choice so you can't just..." I begin but I'm interrupted by him crashing his lips against mine.