Girl Meets Christmas (1)

German's P.O.V

"I am so excited Jade!" I say as I look around the house to see if everything looks ok for the twins.

"I know honey but try and calm down a bit" Jade says.

"This is the first time that I am seeing the twins since they left for school" I say." OLGA! Is everything ready?!"

Olga walks into the living room and folds her arms.

"For the hundredth time, everything is fine!" Olga says.

"OK" I say.

"But remember that the Vargas's are joining us this year." Jade says.

"I'm not sure if that is a good idea" I say." Violetta is bringing her new boyfriend from Paris"

"Well I am sure that everything will be fine" Jade says and there is a knock on the door, so I rush to answer it.

I open the door and I see Federico and Ludmila.

"My boy!" I shout as I hug him tightly and after a while, he pushes me away.

"Dad!" Federico says." Don't ruin the hair!"

"Well come in then" I say and they take a seat on the couch.

"So how is Spain,Federico?" Jade asks as she takes a sip of her green tea.

"It's great, thanks for asking" Federico replies." Where is Violetta?"

"She should be arriving soon" I say.

The door knocks and again I run to answer it but as I open the door, I see that it's the Vargas's.

"Hello" I say and they take a seat on the couch too.

"What is he doing here?" Federico says and he stares rudely at Leon."He cheated on my sister!"

"That isn't true and you know it" Leon says.

"Enough!" Carlos says as he looks at Leon." I would like if we could get through today without any drama.h

There is another knock on the door and I walk and as I open it...I see my baby girl.

"Dad!" Violetta says as she wraps her hands around my neck and hugs me.

"Dad, this is my boyfriend and Alex and his sister Gery" Violetta says as she points at each of them. "I know that I didn't tell you about Gery but since their parents are away and she was going to be alone, I invited her to stay. Is that OK?"

"Sure!" I say while nodding." The more the merrier!

They all come inside and Violetta stops in her tracks as she sees Leon.

Violetta's P.O.V

"Dad, what are they doing here?" I ask while staring at Leon.

"Violetta, I just found out and I..." Leon begins but I interrupt him.

"I'm going to go freshen up before dinner"  I say.

"Violetta..." Leon says.

"Excuse me" I say and I go upstairs.