Tiny the Bodyguard

As the second day of school rolled out and came to a close, many of the class went back to the dorms tired and/or in pain for some people. Bakugou in particular had the latter of the issues due to him trying to pick a fight with Izuku for Ochako to give him a fist lit by a fox fire. The incident had the right side of his face badly burned, but he was healed not long after by Recovery Girl with there being no scar to cause problems. She was able to heal his physical injuries, but the ash bonds pride was a completely different story with it being crushed by a woman that laid under someone he deemed inferior to him in the bedroom. As they entered inside, they noticed Tiny sitting on the couch with a few foxes while reading the afternoon paper.

"Hello members of 1-A. Young lord and lady Inari. How was your second day?" Tiny greets looking up above his speculers at the class as they enter the building.

Ochako walked over to the couch so she could pet some of the foxes around. "It was nice. I also was able to put Bakugou in his place."

"HEY FUCK YOU ROUND FACE! I JUST WENT EASY ON YOU BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT THE LOSER TO CRY THAT HIS SKANK GOT HURT!"

"Is that why I beat you last time? And besides, I get more than enough love making from Izuku. You wouldn't be able to match him in bed." Everyone began to wince at this burn before Ochako walked up to hers and Izuku's room. "I'd love to explain more about how Superior Izuku is to you, but a lady mustn't give away all her nightly secrets to someone that isn't her husband."

Izuku stood baffled that not only was his childhood bully knocked down a peg, but it was actually from his own wife that he loves and adores. As he came out of his daze, he noticed Kitsu bringing him down a set of clothes to change out of his uniform into. "How'd you get these Kitsu? Did Ochako or Tiny give them to you?" The small fox barked as a way to answer Izuku before running over to the stairs where Ochako was coming down with some clothes and two towels in her hands.

"I'm going to take a bath. Would you care to join me Izuku?"

Izuku went red with this before Iida jumped between them. "THAT WOULD BE IMPROPER OF A YOUNG ADULT TO DO MIDORIYAS! MEN AND WOMEN HAVE THEIR OWN BATHING AREAS FOR A REASON!"

"Doesn't stop Kitsu from going in with Ochako." Tiny points this out while Ochako drags Izuku to the girls half of the baths.

"So we're just gonna let them bathe together?" Jirou asked as Yaoyorozu went to the kitchen.

"It would appear so. Sato, would you mind assisting me in making some biscuits for the foxes?"

"Uh, sure but why?"

"They're such adorable little things and I'd like to show them how polite we can be since we somewhat didn't start on a pleasant foot."

Tiny overheard this to smile while reading. "Such a polite young lady. I do hope the young mistress and lord become good friends with her." The giant fox looked up to notice the small perverted grape walking towards the girls side of the bath with a rather obscene look on his face. "He does not learn, does he?" Tiny gave a rather loud sigh before disappearing.

Sneaking near where Izuku and Ochako went in, Mineta began to overhear a conversation they were having.

"So Izuku. What do you think of my hero suit?" Ochako asked this while the silhouette of her was taking off her uniform.

"I think it's a really nice outfit for you. It really emphasized the fact that you're a shrinemaiden and the durability is amazing." Izuku stopped changing as he went into his own muttering spree. This stopped however when it looked as if Ochako had hugged his back and kissed the nape of his neck. This made Izuku stop and stiffen as Ochako laughed at him.