USJ Nightmare

As the weekend came to an end, the class of 1-A had returned to school. Meanwhile however, Ochako had come into a deep thought as to why she had not been with child yet. She began to walk down the halls of UA trying to understand this. Though her and Izuku tried to hold some moderation, it wasn't as if they weren't regularly doing it. In the time of the weekend, they've easily done it over five times in a single day give or take a few rounds that weren't exactly finishing up inside her.

"I know I've been doing everything right as far as I can tell. I've been satisfying Izuku, I'm satisfied, and I'm literally filled to the brim regularly and keep it there for the purpose of trying to let my body be fertilized. So why am I not with child yet?" She kept thinking of this with Izuku trying to cheer up his wife in any possible means he knew. "Could it be that Izuku doesn't want to have a child yet? Perhaps that might be the case, for house inari to have children both mother and father need to want to have an heir." She thinks to herself. "I'll have to ask him when we're alone."

As they walked, the sound of a rather annoying and arrogant person came behind them. "Well if it isn't the scum of class A." They looked behind to see a person with blond hair and what looked like a rather self centered image in front of them.

" They looked behind to see a person with blond hair and what looked like a rather self centered image in front of them

He however walked towards Ochako for some reason and began speaking. "If I would've known that class A had someone worth my time in it, I would've suggested a transfer of you with one of our less competent members. But the likes of you shouldn't be around the swine that is beside you." He started laughing for Izuku to have a bit of an irritated look on him. Ochako held her hand out however saying she was going to handle this.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you Mr..."

"Monoma. Neito Monoma."

"Monoma. But unfortunately for you, I'm already married to this man and nothing will change that." Ochako said this while happily hugging Izuku for him to blush.

"How shameful it must be. A woman of your caliber being married to a man such as this? I wonder if he can even be called a man-OWW!" Monoma stopped when a fox decided to bite his ass and growl at him. "WHERE DID THIS MANGY MUTT COME FROM!?"

The fox ran over to Izuku and stood on its hind legs trying to get him to pick it up. "Seems the foxes that are under goddess Inari aren't too fond of you and I am even less so. Consider this a warning from a divine being. Do not attempt to anger us again." The two turned around to try and leave before the blond decided to grab Ochako's wrist.

"Hold it right there." They turned around to see Monoma being rather agitated. "Nobody makes a mockery of me and gets away with it."

In retaliation, Izuku grabbed the blond's wrist and activated OFA to force him to let go of Ochako. "Let me make one thing clear to you Monoma. You even dare touch my wife and future mother of my children like that again," Izuku glared at him with sheer anger and aggression prominent before speaking. "You're a dead man." He threatens crushing down on his wrist causing the bones to crack and splinter audibly.