Don't Mess with the Midoriyas

As Kurama's rampage happened, a man with a large amount of burns watched with another in a black jumpsuit wearing a mask that only had holes for his eyes. "That creature is humongous! It ain't that big!"

Staring blankly at the monster, the man covered in burns began to walk towards an opposite direction of the fox demon. "That thing might be a little much for me."

"You do not know the half of it." The two looked over to see Ochako sitting on a rock with a girl that had messy buns in her blond hair tied up and beaten to a pulp. "So you are the leader of this 'Vanguard Action Squad' or whatever your insane friend here said."

"Urgh. Sorry Dabi. She Uhh...she overpowered me."

"Just how could Toga be beaten that easily!? Man, you're weak!"

Not wanting to care for formalities, the man known as Dabi sent a blast of blue flames towards Ochako. "Outta the way, Twice." The flames stormed towards the brunette with Toga smiling knowing Ochako would get what's coming to her.

In an instant, Ochako dispersed the flames with fox fire. "Did you honestly think that would work? You are literally dealing with a woman that can summon gods and demons. A little fire won't kill me." She began laughing as she turned towards a specific area. "You're all probably wondering what happened and why Tsu isn't here. Well here's what had happened."

10 minutes ago

Ochako and Tsu walked down the pathway with relative calmness. The area seemed to have little to nobody on the path. "Ok. So we're pretty far out with there really being nobody around. This seems a little weird." Tsu looked around with Ochako's fox instincts feeling a bit on edge. "Hey Ochako, can you hear if anyone's around?"

"As far as I can tell, there is nobody-" She stopped when she heard someone a bit of a way into the woods. "...We're not alone."

"Is it someone from class B?"

"I do not believe so. My instincts are screaming at me that there is mortal danger." Out of nowhere, Toga began charging at them with a knife in her hands. In one fell swoop, Ochako knocked the blond off balance, used a tail to pin her hands, and placed a knee on her back to prevent her from moving. "A shame you didn't know who you were messing with. If you had, maybe you could've done something different. It was foolish of you to have believed I was weak enough to take on yourself."

"Ochako. That was amazing!" Tsu was rather amazed at how quickly the fox woman handled the situation.

"Now tell me, who are you and why did you deem it worthy to attack us? Depending on what you say, I may leave you in one piece." Ochako held a bit of fire in her hands while explaining.

With a smile, Toga explained who she was. "I'm Toga. I came here with hopes to find a girl with a fox quirk. You look like you're the girl. I don't know if you actually are the girl since they said there was another, but maybe we can be friends and you can come with me willing-" A tail punched the blond in the face with a bit of a dark aura around Ochako.

"So you're going after my family? Then let me give you a warning." She leaned down with a sadistic smile on her face. "I don't take kindly to those that hurt my friends. Much less, my family." The sound of skin being punched and bones cracking was heard for Tsu to look away with a look of unease on her face. This happened for a few minutes before Ochako stood with a bit of happiness back in her face. "Tsu, I'm going to find the villains responsible for this and make certain that they know not to mess with my family. Could you be a dear and tell Izuku not to worry for me and that he should make sure our children are safe? It sounds like they may also be after Eri and Saeko."