Undead Madness

As Izuku and Ochako returned to the dorms, they noticed Kumasi laying on his stomach with his front paws over his head. Ichi and Kitsu were beside him holding their heads in shame as well for the two to feel the unease in the room. "What happened?"

The girls looked down with Yaoyorozu answering somewhat shamefully. "Eri was....she was taken."

"DAMMIT!" Ochako wacked one of her tails at a potted plant holding a small tree for the pot to shatter while using two other tails to break the trunk in half. "What happened?"

"A portal came out of nowhere with us seeing her get taken into it only when she started screaming. I tried to grab her, but something on the other side attacked us and kept me from. Then Bakugou went and..." Tsu stopped feeling horrible this happened.

"Wait, Bakugou chased after her? I'm guessing he was taken too wasn't he... This is bad, Muscular said he was one of their targets back when the camp was invaded according to what Tiny told us."

"As of right now unfortunately, you all are being ordered to remain here." Midnight walked into the room looking rather irritated. "Due to this incident, we are officially putting the campus on lockdown and until an incident that is happening in Kamino is finished, none of you are to leave this dormitory without permission from a teacher or pro."

"So you want me to stay here when my daughter was kidnapped while in the 'safety' of the dorms!? Screw that! I'm going to find her!" Ochako tried to walk away before having the R rated hero place her arm out.

"As a woman, I understand your anger, Ochako. However, that doesn't mean you can just go and do whatever you want. Chances are, the same man that kidnapped Eri and Bakugou is the same who was the one who created the Nomu that have attacked the USJ and the training camp. For now, it's best to avoid causing problems at the moment for the heroes who are doing what they can to complete this task and save Eri and Bakugou."

Ochako didn't want this to be the case, but Izuku pulled her out of this anger with a hug. "I understand you're mad Ochako, but there's nothing we can do right now. Let's let the pros handle this for now. If something happens where we can help, we'll do it."

"I guess you're right... but I can't just sit here and do nothing while they have my daughter."

"You're forgetting Bakugou."

"Him too I guess." The class tried to ignore this with Iida turning on the TV.

"Since we cannot do anything, we might as well keep track of how the raid is going."

"This just in! Undead are walking the earth!" A news anchor panicked as video footage of undead zombies walking the streets causing hysteria. "Due to eye witness reports, these undead fox people have come from deep in the forest of Mustafau and are walking the streets towards the West." Video footage of the undead army and police attacking them.

"KEEP FIRING MEN!" Many of the police began shooting at the zombies with the undead zombie men slicing the bullets in half protecting the shrinemaiden zombies. "DON'T HOLD BACK!"

The police started to trip back and fall on their back. "THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME! TELL MY WIFE I LOVE HER!" Several female shrine maidens grabbed the man's arms with him thinking they were going to kill him. However, the undead began lifting him up and patting the dust off his body before returning on the journey they were having. One by one, the police lowered their weapons and let them pass without being attacked and instead, being walked past.

"Ok...I'm seeing this correctly, right?" The news reporter questioned the cameraman for him to shake their heads up and down. "Umm, so what's going on here?"