Day at the Beach

With the end of the semester that had just taken place, the students are given a few weeks reprieve from training and school work. With it being late May, the summer heat is starting to get to everyone and a heatwave sends the temperature soaring to the mid 90s in the morning. The majority of the class are down to lighter garments and or just in their breath wear that goes under their training uniforms. Unfortunately, due to an incident with Bakugou and Todoroki the AC was damaged and wasn't working. Todoroki was assisting in any way he can since he feels bad about the whole incident and is creating ice for everyone to cool themselves. Strangely enough, Saeko is loving the temperature, the seven tailed infant is curled up comfortably on her father's stomach as she sleeps for the longest period of time she has slept since she was born.

"I didn't think she would like the heat all that much. I thought foxes were more acclimated to colder climates." Momo questions seeing the infant sleep the day away on top of her father.

"Usually yes, but baby foxes are born in spring like Saeko was and for the first few months of their life they live through the higher temperatures of spring and summer. Not to mention she's only a week old and her body can't regulate heat properly yet so she curls up around me and Izuku to keep warm. She absolutely despises the crib we have for her due to it not having our scent and warmth so she never sleeps on it." Ochako explains as she helps Eri with a few flashcards.

"How long does she usually sleep for? I've noticed Midoriya is always tired in the morning so it's probably not for long." Kirishima asks before wiping himself with a hand towel as he is drenched in sweat.

"10 minutes to 3 hours. It's entirely random but, usually if she's eaten before going to sleep and has a clean diaper she can sleep for a bit longer but she usually ends up waking up around midnight then 4am mostly. What's problematic is that Saeko refuses to drink from a bottle, she knows without a doubt it isn't me so I usually have to wake up once or twice to feed her. She's such a fussy baby." Ochako says in a loving manner before switching flashcards for Eri to read.

"You teaching her how to read?" Toru asks, being completely invisible except for the droplets of sweat coming off her.

"Yep, all three kanji alphabets and english too. Izuku and I are planning to go to Hawaii for our first anniversary and it would be a great place to bring Eri and Saeko." Ochako responds as Kaminari and Mineta walk in the classroom.

"Guess what guys!" Kaminari shouts which spooks Saeko, she spats before starting to cry waking up Izuku, who then promptly grabs a ceramic plate and beams Bakugo in the face with it causing it to shatter.

"Ohhhh... So close. It was a Ka' syllable for the name but the wrong person. Kaminari, why are you shouting all of a sudden?" Jirou asks, slightly holding back laughter from the plate projectile.

"Well, I just got permission from Aizawa for us to use the pool, he said swimming is good exercise and it's a way to get us out of the dorms while Nezu and the support course make a Bakugou proof AC unit." Kaminari explains as Izuku tries to get Saeko to go back to sleep.

"How about I take over for a little bit, I can emulate breast milk with my quirk and we have a similar bust size Ochako. You and Izuku can enjoy the pool while I take care of Saeko." Momo offers as she goes over and motions for Izuku to pass her the baby. "P-plus I haven't really gotten a chance to hold her."

"Of course! What do you think Izuku?"

"Can you make me a 5-hour energy shot or a caffeine tablet?" He asks groggily, with one eye half open and the other still shut.

"Uh... give me a moment. I'm not sure the compound off of the top of my head."

"8 Carbon, 10 Hydrogen, 4 Nitrogen and 2 Oxygen." Tiny rattles off after merely looking up from the sports section of his newspaper. "I will also assist with young Saeko." Tiny says in response to Momo's offer to help with Saeko.