Foxy First day

Time progressed to the first day of school in the Midoriya house as it normally would. Izuku and Ochako adjusting to married life while Kitsu enjoyed the company from the duo and Inko. Occasionally, Izuku and Ochako would head over and try to put back some normality for Ochako by taking on her shrine duties to help her mother out. But for the most part, they prepared for moving into the UA dorms with the day fast approaching. Ironically, being a devotee to the goddess of fertility, Ochako didn't end up getting pregnant; despite this she was determined to have a pup of her own in the future. Izuku on the other hand was rather relieved in a majority due to the fact he didn't exactly have any ability to support both him and Ochako, let alone a baby if they had one. The thought of how much money went into having one scared the OFA user greatly to the point he somewhat froze a lot of times due to this. But Ochako kept reassuring him that they were alright even if they ran into that issue knowing that they wouldn't deal with this alone. These words were somewhat solace to Izuku as the image of a baby with his eyes and Ochako's hair and quirk was shown in his mind to make him blush a bit. Completely forgetting the fact that he is considered a samurai lord and that his own mother in law said she would cover the costs of her grandbaby.

Finally the day of moving out came with the duo packing their things and heading to UA. They were told to drop everything off at the dorms before heading to their class with Izuku somewhat getting them lost. Once they found class 1-A after an hour of searching, the married duo stood in front of a massive door with the class number painted on it. Kitsu's paws and nails clicking against the tile floor of the halls in the main building as he trots along following them.

"They really know how to emphasize the size of some people." Izuku says, staring wide eyed at the massive door in front of him.

"No kidding." Ochako stared up to the door that was even large in her standards.

The duo opened the door to hear shouts from inside to see none other than Bakugou arguing with one of their new classmates on the first day before class even started. "GET YOUR FEET OFF THAT DESK IMMEDIATELY! IT IS AN INSULT TO THE STUDENTS THAT CAME BEFORE US AND TO THOSE WHO MADE IT!"

A boy with glasses and movements like a robot began shouting for Bakugou to only scoff and insult him to add insult to injury in the blue haired boy's eyes. "Did the school you come from shove that stick up your ass, or were you born with it?" The two continued to bicker until the classroom acknowledged Ochako and Izuku at the door with a small fox pup hopping up and growling at Bakugou from a desk.

"HOLY CRAP! WHERE'D THE DOG COME FROM!" A boy with blond hair with a black pattern of a lightning bolt in it stated before a girl with aux cord earlobes smacked him over the head.

"That's a fox genius. But you have a point." Kitsu jumped from desk to desk before resting on Izuku's desk behind Bakugou, glaring him down like he was the boss of the class.

"Hmph, Figures useless Deku would be so weak, even his seed can't even make a human brat."

"The fox is one from the temple that I care for. Izuku's still more of a man than you are right now, I bet you're a measly 2cm where it matters. You've never seen a woman's chest you arrogant piece of shi-oh, where are my manners. A lady shouldn't speak in such a vulgar way. Even if it is to a walking sack of garbage." Ochako adds a bit of sting to the final part to make the ash blond get up and prepare to get in her face. Izuku however stops this by standing in between them with green lightning surrounding him.

"Step off Kaachan. Not gonna ask you a second time." During his time with Ochako, the two learned of ways to have Izuku control his quirk at least for the majority of not breaking his bones and using what he could. At the moment, he could use about 4% at a single point, or 5% if it's through his entire body for a few minutes before stopping and preventing his bones from breaking.