Wife meets Mother-in-law

As the trio made their way to the Midoriya residence, Izuku felt an absolute unsettling silence overwhelm him. In a mere two hours, he had met the shrinemaiden of the shinto shrine he restored, followed her to her parents, became her husband, and now going to his home to explain to his mother that she officially now has a daughter in law. All Might however decided to break the silence and start a conversation.

"So Ms- actually i should say Mrs. Midoriya now. I'm certain young Midoriya would like to know a little about you. Why don't you tell us some things since you're his wife now. It's his duty to know these things as a man." Izuku blushed as Ochako began thinking to herself what to say.

"Well for starters, I like mochi, sweets, green tea, and starry skies. I'm not really a fan of sour or bitter things with nothing I can think of being allergic to. I've been homeschooled most of my life with my father being a former teacher at Tokyo university, so my academic skills might be a little above average." She kept going down a list of personal quips about herself and how she came to be.

Some statements in, Izuku began to ask something that's been bugging him for a while. "So um, what does your quirk do exactly?"

Ochako stopped to begin explaining. "Sorry. My quirk Kyubi allows me to do a few things. The first is the tails you see. The second is the ability to make fox fire. This can be rather hot if used on someone or something, but will leave me dehydrated if used too much. I can also turn invisible with my voice still being heard, make myself or other things levitate with a limit of either just myself or 5 metric tons for a while before feeling nausea, I can also make illusions even though they can't do anything really, I can also summon foxes to do my bidding the best a normal fox can do. Right now I'm not sure how many foxes I can make, but the limit is still there. Oh yeah, I can also heal someone at the cost of my own stamina."

"That's amazing. So you are without a doubt able to do what an actual fox deity could do?" Izuku began to pull a notebook out of nowhere to begin writing down this information and a rough sketch of Ochako. "So if she's able to summon foxes, is there a limit to how many or there's no actual issue there. Not only that, but she could use them as a combination with her illusions. Not only that, but could her ability to levitate things be increased?" He kept going to surprise the fox woman to the point she started to comment on it.

"Does he do this a lot?"

"For the most part. It's not that bad when you get used to it. AHAHAHAHA!" Ochako began to laugh along with All Might before Izuku finally stopped to realize what they were talking about.

"I was thinking out loud again wasn't I?" He asks, causing the two to nod in unison.

The three finally arrived at Izuku's and his mother's apartment complex to get out and follow him towards where he lives. As they climbed, All Might was having a bit of difficulty getting up the stairs due to his size being taller than the stairwell itself. Izuku had attempted to help Ochako carry some of her stuff with her happily agreeing. "Young midoriya? Is there perhaps an elevator? I'm a bit too tall for the stairs." All Might asks, causing both the newlyweds to look at him, bent forwards so his head and neck are not dragging on the ceiling. "Yes, on the first floor and around the left of the entrance. My mom's apartment is on the 4h floor." Izuku replies, All Might thanks him before walking towards the entrance. The newlyweds reached the door that said 'Midoriya' on the nameplate, Izuku began to knock on it as they waited for All Might to return.

"Coming." The door opened to a woman of a shorter petit figure with similar features as Izuku. "Hi sweetie. Why are you so late coming home? I thought you said you were going to be back at lunch by the latest?"

 Why are you so late coming home? I thought you said you were going to be back at lunch by the latest?"