Due Time

The day of expectancy was almost upon Izuku and Ochako with the former starting to panic a bit. For the last few days, he made sure that everything that he could think of, with the first few "months" was done and accounted for. He also unpacked and repacked an overnight bag arguably about a hundred times afraid of forgetting something and causing issues having to run back home and miss the delivery of his and Ochako's daughter. Thankfully he would get sleep due to Tiny knocking Izuku out as to Ochako's orders so he would have some energy when the time would come. Right now, Izuku is waking up from a said knock out to see he's in the bed he and Ochako share with her on top of him sleeping happily.

"Ow. Tiny really should stop knocking me out."

"Then stop acting like a basketcase when it comes to what's going to happen." Ochako looked up to start sitting up and resting her swollen stomach on his own. "Whether or not you and I are ready, this baby's going to come and you'll have to accept that. I love you, but I'd rather you calm down a little so you don't overdo it."

Izuku brushed his hand over his wife's stomach, getting her to smile happily. "I'm sorry. I'm just scared I might screw up and miss something that I'll never be able to get a second chance to see again."

"I know. It is something we should be ready for, but you can't completely be ready. I don't know anyone who's truly ready to be a parent." She responds by rubbing her head into Izuku's shoulders much like an affectionate cat.

The door started to open with Eri coming in with Ichi and kitsu who ran over to lick the young couple out of bed. "Morning mommy. Morning daddy."

"Morning Eri." Izuku tried to say it with Ichi licking his face while his mouth was open.

"Seems Ichi knows who to wake up." Kitsu began licking Ochako's chin to have her stand with Izuku helping her and holding a bit of pain in her stomach. "I guess we should start getting ready for the day. I'll see you two downstairs." Ochako began walking to the bathroom to change to have some support while doing so for Izuku to take Eri down to the steps to see the Urarakas already prepared for the family.

"Good to see you're up. How's Ochako today?" Tousa asked while placing Eri's breakfast down on the table with Izuku putting her on the chair.

"She's alright from what I can tell. She is getting more sharp pains in her stomach from time to time though if that means anything."

"She's getting close. I wouldn't be surprised if she'd pop today." Tousa said in a bit of a chuckle to scare Izuku.

Ochako began coming down while placing her hand on the wall for support. Izuku immediately came over to help her before she was sat by Eri. "Hi mom."

"Hi Ochako. How did you sleep?"

"Fairly well. Izuku's abs don't help since they're kinda hard to rest on with the occasional poke not helping either." Tousa looked at Izuku with a smirk while he sweatdropped.

"I-it's not like that. I-I just had fatigue is all."

"Sure it's fatigue." She continued to pester Izuku as they sat and ate breakfast. When they finished, Eri and Ochako began doing their daily routine for them to have more trouble today than normal. Seeing this, Izuku began following them in fear for his wife's safety and noticed they were moving a little slow. In the act, Tiny was noticing a bunch of foxes circling Izuku trying to get him to play with them. He tried to shush them the best he could before hearing Eri shout.

"DADDY!" He turned to see Ochako on her knees holding her stomach in pain.

"OCHAKO!" He rushed to her and noticed she looked like she was in a great deal of pain. "Are you ok!?"