Desired Future

Warning, there is a lemon in this chapter folks

The day after the attack on the USJ came with everyone involved in the incident getting the day off to come to terms with what had happened. Though they were planned to face villains in the future, nobody had planned for the class of 1-A to face them so early in their hero career. Fortunately for the school, Izuku was the only one that actually got hurt with it being predominantly due to him injuring himself saving Ochako. This though didn't sit right with the fox brunette. Whether he liked to believe it or not, Izuku was someone that Ochako loved and wants to be with for the rest of her life. So when he willingly puts himself in harm's way just to save her, reality sets in about the world they'll be living in soon. They could die at any moment and the chances of them surviving aren't always high. This scared Ochako as the person she finally obtained as her husband could die at any moment just because he was doing his job. She didn't want this to be the end of Izuku. At least, without having something for her to remember him by.

The members of class A were sitting in the common area coming to terms with what happened within the last 24 hours. Some took it rather well, others were still kinda shaken up. "Dude, we showed those villains who's boss yesterday." Kaminari seemed to boast even though most of the class did next to nothing.

"Oh, so screaming and saying 'I don't wanna die!' is part of your thought that we showed them who's boss?" Jirou stated this for the electric quirk user to freeze in his tracks.

"To be honest, most of us had done next to nothing. The only people that had really done anything were, Midoriya, Ochako, and Iida." Yaoyorozu said as she recalled the most she did was just watch Izuku and keep him from getting hurt after Ochako asked her and the other girls to do so.

"Speaking of Ochako, where is she?" Ashido asked while looking over to see Izuku making two sandwiches.

"She's in her room. Apparently, she felt really bad that Midoriya got hurt and is kinda taking it personally *ribbit*."

"To be honest, I don't blame her." Kirishima added, remembering what his classmate did. "He saved his wife and willingly put his own life on the line just so she could make it. I doubt that anyone could have done it better than Midoriya. If anything she is having a panic attack at the possibility that she could have lost him yesterday and much like she also said yesterday they're probably going to have a kid in 9 weeks."

"OOOH! I can't wait to see what a baby with Ochako's quirk and Mido's hair looks like!" Hagakure says while the sleeves of her shirt began swinging around.

"Doubt UA would allow them to stay though."

"Sero does have a point. This is a school, so one of their students getting pregnant would be a really bad embarrassment for them even after what happened." Ojiro clarified this with everyone as they realized he was right.

"Mr. Aizawa is fully aware of our situation as well as principal Nezu. Since this is customary in Ochako's family as well as we're already married, there's no reason why us having a baby is technically going to bite us in the butt later." Izuku stated before walking upstairs with two toasted peanut butter sandwiches and some milk to wash it down to his and Ochako's bedroom. Walking up to the door, he knocked on it to get his wife's attention. "Ochako. I got us some sandwiches. I also have something for Kitsu if he wants it." The inside was silent as Izuku opened the door to see Ochako curled up in a ball near the head of the bed. Kitsu was beside her with his head down as if he did something wrong. "Ochako?" Izuku went towards her face to pat the brunette's head. "I've got something to eat. I need you to keep your strength up please."

Ochako looked at her husband before answering in a somewhat raspy voice. "Thank you." The two sat down on the bed with Kitsu bringing his small sandwich Izuku made for him down near the floor. A chilling silence came over them before Ochako finally spoke up. "I'm sorry."