Episode Three

You wake up the morning that you and your fellow graduates get put into teams. Your hair was a mess and you felt extremely tired. You were out with your mother all night training and preparing. 

"Y/N hurry and get ready," your mother yells from downstairs, "you don't want to be late for your orientation!" 

"Alright mom," you yell back and you get up out of bed and you stretch as you look at your outfit. The last time you wore it was when you went and had your picture taken. That day you realized that you weren't the only one that felt like you couldn't be yourself. 

It made you feel a little better about yourself, knowing that there were others besides Naruto that understood how you felt. 

A few minutes later after you get your outfit on, you go downstairs and ask your mother to help you with your hair. You give her the hairpin that you wore the other day and your mother starts to fix your hair. 

You look around and notice that Kakashi wasn't there today. 

"How come Kakashi isn't here this morning," you ask. 

"Well he is going to be one of the teachers for the teams today," your mother says. 

"Really? Is it bad that I kinda want to be on his team but not at the same time?" 

Your mother laughs a little. "No it's not a bad thing. Knowing his reputation as a teacher, I wouldn't be upset if you were someone else's student." 

"It would be nice to have someone I know very well as my teacher though." 

"You'll be just fine sweetheart." Your mother finishes with your hair. "Alright now eat some breakfast before you leave. You'll need all teh energy you can get." 

"I'll try," you say as you make yourself soem breakfast, "you did keep me up almost all night after all." 

After you finish eating your breakfast, you make sure that you have anything that you needed and you head towards the Academy. Today was sunny day, so far it's been a great start in the day. 

As you walk you see both Sakura and Ino walk down the street together. It was a rare sight for you to see since they don't really like each other. But both of them have two things in common. 

They both have crushes on Sasuke and they compeletly hate you. 

You keep your distance as they both try to walk ahead of the other to the point of where they start to push each other ahead towards the Academy. You start to wonder why you were even afraid to be around them when they seem to act like this all the time. 

When you get to your classroom, you see Naruto and Sasuke sitting at the same desk. You were surprised that Sasuke would even tolerate having Naruto be near him. You walk over and you sit down behind them and you noticed that he was in a good mood. 

He was probably still excited about finally graduating. 

Shikamaru come into the classroom and he sees both you and Naruto sitting in the classroom. 

"What are you two doing in here Y/N and Naruto," he asks you two, "this isn't for drop outs you know. You can't be in here unless you've graduated. " 

"Open your eyes Shikamaru," Naruto says as he points at his head band, "do you see this huh? Do see this? That's right it's my headband and Y/N has hers on her thigh." 

He points at your headband that you tied onto your thigh and you show it to Shikamaru. 

"That's true," you say, "I graduated too."