Episode Twenty Two

You had your arms crossed, still upset from what that Hyuga Clan boy had said to you. Just what gives him the right to say those things about my clan!? Does he think he can do whatever he wants just because he's from the Hyuga Clan!?

"Hey Y/n, are you okay," Sakura asks you as she leans forward a little to look at you in the face.

"Yeah, I'm alright," you respond to her, "I'm just thinking about stuff, that's all."

You gave her a fake smile to hide the anger you felt, but Sakura could tell by just the look in your eye that you were not alright.

"Hey," you hear a boy call out towards the four of you, "hold on a second!"

You and your squad stop in your tracks, turning around in confusion. No one was behind you on the floor you were on, but when you look up, you find the boy in the green jumpsuit looking down on you four.

"Him again," you say sarcastically under your breath.

"What do you want," Sasuke asks him as you cross your arms.

"I want to fight," Rock Lee says, "right here and now!"

You scoff a little as you roll your eyes. "You want to fight us? By yourself? Don't you think that would be a little bit of an unfair fight?"

"I don't want to fight you," Lee says as he glares at you, shortly turning his gaze to Sasuke. "I want to fight him."

You look over at Sasuke, tilting your head a little towards his direction. Of course, he wants to fight him because who doesn't. It's not like I'm from a well-known clan as well. This must be what Naruto feels like right now.

Lee jumps down from the railing above your squad, landing down crouching as he looks at Sasuke. "I'm Rock Lee," he says as he stands up straight.

"Yes, we are aware of that. You told us your name a few minutes ago when you were hitting on Sakura," you say as you cross your arms.

"Again, I'm not talking to you," he says, and then he points at Sasuke, "it's only common courtesy for a challenger to give his name first. Isn't that right, Sasuke Uchiha?"

Why is this bushy-browed, bowl-cut weirdo being so RUDE!

"So you know who I am," Sasuke says as Lee gets into a fighting position.

"Everyone talks about the Uchiha Clan and how great they are," Lee adds as he glares at Sasuke. "I want to see for myself if it's true. You will be a good test for me." He then looks over at Sakura, who seemed uncomfortable about the whole situation. "I also want to prove my love to Sakura."

"Here we go again," you say as you turn around, resting your palm against your forehead.

"You can't be serious," Sakura says as her body shivers in disgust at the thought of them being together. "That hairstyle is horrible, and those eyebrows are way too bushy! You're too much of a weirdo!"

You let out a snort as you put your hand over your mouth. "Dang Sakura," you say as you snicker, "you gave him no mercy!"

"But you are an angel sent from heaven," Rock Lee says to her, blowing a kiss towards her. She moves around, trying to dodge every kiss that Lee had sent her way to the point where she hits her head on the ground doing a backbend dodge.

"Damn, that's a lot of damage." You point at Sakura. "Physical." You then turn to where you pointed at Lee. "And emotional." You started to snicker again. "I need a moment." You then lean against a pillar as you burst into laughter.