Episode Seventeen

Haku throws his throwing needles at both you and Naruto. However, while the needles all hit Naruto, not a single one manages to land a hit on you. The needles melting away the closer they got to you.

The needles on Naruto burst out of him, his wounds healing just as fast as they were inflicted. His chakra grows more and more, building up his strength.

I need to take them down here, and now, Haku thinks to himself as Naruto jumps at the mirror where Haku was. Naruto punches the icy mirror with his bare fists, shattering it to pieces. Haku uses the chance to make a fatal blow to Naruto's back.

Just before he could, though, Naruto jumps out of the way, and you grab Haku by his face, digging in your talon-like nails into his mask and skin. You then slam him hard on the ground, breaking it around you and him.

"How are you this strong," Haku says to you, "this shouldn't be possible."

"You don't get a say of what is or is not possible," you growl at him taking your hand away from him to make another blow to his head. He takes the chance to recover and jump out of the way quickly.

But just before he could jump back into another mirror, Naruto grabs hold of him and pulls him away from the mirror. The giant burst of chakra exploded from him.

****

"I don't think the seals have been fully broken," Kakashi says, "just cracked a little."

"It's still not good," your mother says, "if this continues, Y/n's seal will break entirely. Zabuza will be the least of worries if that happens."

Kakashi pulls out a scroll from his vest pocket, pressing his thumbs against the still bleeding cut on his chest. "We still have a chance." He opens the scroll and wipes the blood across the open scroll. "Zabuza, I hate to spoil the fun. But, I know you like to stretch things out."

Kakashi spins the scroll around like he is preparing for something. "But, how about we end things now." He closes the scroll and catches it between his index fingers and thumbs as he clasps his hands together. "What do you say?"

"Very tempting Kakashi," Zabuza's voice echoes through the mist. Hitori presses her back against Kakashi so they can watch each other's blind spots. "I am curious as to how you plan to back up those brave words of yours. Show me what you and the demon clan wench can do!"

Inside the mirror room, the intensity of both your and Naruto's chakra start to crack the ice mirrors. Haku struggled to keep the jutsu in one piece. I can't keep up with him, he thinks to himself, this chakra is too much.

With one fatal punch, Naruto sends Haku flying, bursting out of the ice mirror house. While Haku flies through the air, you appear above, chakra shaped into flames formed around your fist. You punch him even harder on his mask, pieces of it cracking and digging into his skin.

Haku falls and rolls across the ground, his mask completely cracked. He had lost control of his jutsu, the mirrors breaking all at the same time as he slowly pushed himself back up. He could taste blood in his mouth and throat, resulting from enduring powerful attacks from both you and Naruto.

He faces both you and Naruto as the two of you rush towards him, his mask slowly crumbling away.

I'm sorry, Zabuza. I am no match for this boy, nor am I for the demon girl. She's not the scared girl you once kidnapped all those years ago. I have failed.

The final piece of mask falls off, blood spilling out of the corner of his mouth and his face exposed to both you and Naruto.

You recognized his face as the boy that Naruto was talking to in the forest days ago. Naruto had stopped his attack just before his fist could make contact with Haku's face. After a few heavy, growled breaths, he slowly regained control of himself. Unfortunately for you, it was not the same.