Episode Thirteen

It would have seemed that you and the others had the advantage in this fight this time, but you didn't know what the boy beside Zabuza could be capable of. You could almost cut the density in the air with a knife.

The energy your mother gave off almost made the air feel a lot heavier than when the mist arrived. She was angry and not just any type of anger, an anger that would send chills down an opponent's spine.

"So I was right all along," Kakashi says as he stands beside Hitori. He showed no fear of your mother's heavy energy. Then again, he's worked with her for so long that he trusts that she wouldn't hurt him in her rage. "It was all just an act."

"He's nothing but a phony," Sasuke says as he clenches onto his kunai knife tightly.

"So everything that you said about being a Tracker Ninja from the Village Hidden in the Mist was nothing but a lie," Tazuna clenches his teeth like he was holding back his tongue.

"No wonder why you knew so much about my clan and me," you say as you hold up your knife, "you were there when Zabuza kidnapped me all those years ago, were you."

"So what if I was," the boy wearing the mask responds to you.

"You're nothing but a jerk," Sakura shouts at him, coming up to your defense, "how dare you to act like you're on our side when you work with the man that hurt our comrade!"

Sasuke glares at him as he stands in front of you two. "I'm going to take him out."

"Wait, Sasuke," you start to speak, but Sasuke interrupts you.

"Who does he think he is doing all those things and hide behind a mask-like some clown."

Sakura smiled. You could already tell what was going through her mind. Sasuke, you're so cool. Those exact words too. You, too, might have been friends now, but she was still predictable.

But even during this situation, you couldn't help but worry about Naruto. Who's to say that Zabuza didn't have anyone else go to Tazuna's house and ambush them.

"Mom." You turn and look at Hitori.

"I know Y/n," she responds to you, "you know what to do."

You nod your head and burst into a run towards the edge of the bridge.

"There's no escaping this time, little Demon Girl," Zabuza says as he throws his giant sword towards you. You didn't react to it, knowing that someone would stop it before it could reach you.

Hitori jumps in front of the sword's path and counters the weapon with her Katana, sending out sparks from the two blades clashing against each other. Then, with Hitori's strength, she manages to send the sword back to its owner as you jump down into the water below.

With the help of your chakra, you made yourself lighter so the impact of the water wouldn't damage you.

"What is she doing," Tazuna shouts with a look of worry on his face.

"She's going back to the house," Kakashi responds to him in a calm tone. "For a good reason."

The young boy with Zabuza makes his first move, moving like a cyclone in the wind towards Sasuke. Sasuke clenched tightly onto each kunai that was in his hands, keeping his guard up and ready to fight with a slight grin on his face.

"Let's do this then," he says.

****

You've swum through the water below the bridge for what felt like forever, you were starting to get exhausted, but you couldn't give up just yet. You had to get back to make sure that everyone was safe back at the house.