January 8- the bed wars game

CONTEXT: If any of y'all don't know what bed wars is it's a minecraft minigame that's on several servers such as GommeHD and Hypixel where you're on 4 teams and the goal is to destroy the other teams bed so their team members can't respawn when they die, and to protect your own teams bed.

So I had a dream about bed wars lol
It started as a 4v4v4v4 (four teams four players on each team) and I was playing with my friends on blue team.

I should also mention that in this dream I wasn't playing on my computer, instead I was actually there.

I usually play defensive (because I'm awful at bridging and attacking other peoples bases :D) so I was covering our bed with endstone and wood while the other members were out getting diamonds and stuff

After a few minutes red team (all four members) storm us and I'm slightly freaking out because somehow even though there was a wall of blocks surrounding the our bed the bed itself was exposed so they could easily take it. Luckily the rest of my team was at the base too and we killed them off.

In the time the red team was dead we ran over to their base (their bed defense was garbage) and half of us were focused on killing the newly respawned red team while the other half of us focused on destroying their bed. We successfully destroyed their bed and killed everyone on the red team except for one person.

Almost immediately after all my friends on my team say they have to get off, leaving me as the only one left on my team.

I also found that both green and yellow team were eliminated, leaving me, with my bed, against one red team member.

In the middle of my screen a button for "Round 2" appeared. I clicked it. Upon clicking it I found my bed was now destroyed. With nothing to lose, I decided to head to red base and kill the remaining member.

Except I noticed all the wool bridges between our team islands were destroyed. There were no diamond islands or emerald island either.
I decided I would get an ender pearl from the shop, but clicking on the shop do nothing. It appeared to be disabled now in round 2.

I noticed I had one ender pearl in my inventory. I also found that the red team member had built an elaborate base under the red team island. It was deep with several levels, kind of like a skyscraper.

He stood on the top of the base he built doing that stupid crouch up and down dance that players invading your base usually do to tick you off.

I aimed my enderpearl and luckily landed on the base. I noticed also that my inventory had two stacks of "exploding eggs" (I don't think this item exists in bed wars) and I was spamming them at him as he ran away into the lower levels of the base. I found that the exploding eggs actually kinda sucked because they took several seconds once thrown to explode.

Instead I switched to using a bow and arrow and frantically aimed and shot at him as I was running through the levels of the base. Out of 15 attempts I hit him twice, which I doubt made a dent through his diamond armor.

I found there was a ladder that went through all the levels of the very tall base, and that he was heading down it to the very lowest level. Below this level is the void, and if you fell off, you were dead.

I followed him, trying to land more arrow shots in the process (but I didn't get any)
I finally reached the bottom, which was this floating platform that had columns on the perimeter holding up the roof, and beyond the columns was a stone brick path that circled around it in open air.

What was also interesting is that this lowest level no longer looked like minecraft. We were no longer wearing armor like in the game, we looked like our real life selves. Outside it was sunny and the platform was surrounded by infinitely tall trees.

Trying not to focus too much on the change in graphics, I sought out where the red team member had run off to. Occasionally I would catch him on the stone brick path and draw my bow, but he always slipped away before I could aim. I decided instead that I needed to use melee, even though all I had was a crappy wooden sword.

Noticing him through the gap between the columns on the other side of the platform, I planned to tip-toe through the middle roofed area and stab him before he could notice, but as soon as I started approaching him, even from 25 feet away, he turned around and saw me.

Oddly enough, he didn't run away. I figured he was pretending to give me a chance, and then as soon as I drew my sword he would run off again. I continued anyway.

To keep that from happening, I planned to just talk to him, get his guard down so he wouldn't run away, and then kill him. (I don't know why I thought this would work.)

I continued to approach him.

"Nice weather we're having, huh?" I joked.

He laughed and agreed.

We walked around the stone path, talking passively, him walking in front with his back turned to me.

I finally got close enough to kill him.

He was walking around the bend of the path, close to the edge of the platform, which was fenced off with cobblestone wall.

He turned around and I drew my sword, but he still didn't run away.

I sloppily jammed the blade into his body, missing the heart, instead cutting into the far right side of his chest near his shoulder.

Still, he was stunned, and I took the opportunity to thrust the sword this time into his heart, deeper.

Immediately afterwards I felt sad, like this wasn't a game and I really had killed someone.

Everything looked like real life. Was it still a game?

"You know, I wish I hadn't killed you," I said. He didn't respond.

"I really mean it."

As I walked I hauled his body with me, trying to find a way out of the base.

Then my alarm abruptly woke me up yayy