July 21st- Flying, a creepy new amusement park, and a chicken

So this dream is more normal than the other ones, with only a few things being weird. I will try to explain it.

So, me and my family are moving into a new house with many floors. On floor one, it is just a regular house. On floors 2 and up, it's an amusement park that other people can use without permission. Even the backyard had amusement park rides.

So my family had peer pressured me into going on this ride where you and other passengers sit on a circle thing filled with seats as it goes along a track. Like, this v

Sorry for my awful touchscreen drawing skills

So the purpose of the ride is to static shock you. As the rid moves, it gets gradually faster and spins around to build up static electricity between the seats. Yes, for some reason there is static electricity between the seats.

I get on the ride a few times, and I get shocked a few times. It's painful. There's literally so much static electricity between the seats that you can see the sparks. At the very end of the ride they transfer all the electricity from in between the seats to you, and it's painful.

My family decides to take a break from rides after feeling lightheaded and burnt. One of my cousins brings a chicken inside to take care of it... I guess? There's a turkey on the table.

I take pieces of the turkey and feed it to the chicken and it gets sick. Never feed turkey to a chicken, I guess.

Later, (I don't know if the chicken lives or not) I go outside and fly around the backyard like its normal. In my dreams, the air is just thick enough to fly through, but at about the height of 15 feet, the air becomes too thing to fly. Also, the flying is most like floating. It really isn't as fun as most would imagine.

And that was the end of my train wreck of a dream, abruptly.