[nightmare] April 9th 2017- A Dream About Death

Im not sure what happened for me to die, but in this dream on April 9th, I died. I was transported to this small room with lavender colored walls, and i could talk to other people in the afterlife...

But not the living.

I could go to the world where people are alive and watch them, but I couldn't interact with them. I was so sad that I couldn't be there to tell them that I was here and I cared about them. I remember going to a park after I died and finding my best friend and I hugged her while crying and even though she couldn't see me I think she could sense I was there.

I cried so hard because I couldn't talk to her anymore. I also visited my brother, and stood next to him. I think he noticed that someone was watching him, because he looked up from his phone and straight in my direction.

After I left the human world I went back to the afterlife and was mortified to find out that it was already May 1st. Sure, I didn't age anymore now that I was dead, but it felt like I'd only been there for days.

I was told by a more experienced ghost that visiting people in real life sped up time by tenfold. You could also choose to talk to people in real life if you wanted to, but time would go by extremely quickly and you would have to sacrifice your mobility by cutting off one of your legs.

After hearing this, I cut off one of my legs and went to my house in the real world. I went down to the kitchen and sobbed to my family, "I don't wanna be dead, I don't wanna be dead, I don't wanna be dead, I don't wanna be dead," until I woke up.

I'm still woke about this dream. In it I honestly thought I was going to be dead forever and there was nothing I could do about it. When I was "dead" I was thinking about all the things I could've done while I was alive.

When I woke up in real life I was so happy to be alive.

And also I'm kinda scared cuz today is April 9th. ~_~