[nightmare] March 14 2020- A horrible death

I'm not sure how to explain the first part of this dream. It was very action filled and I think me and my friends and their parents and their friends were going on an adventure in a cave or something (there were a lot of people by the way) and straight up like two villains you'd see in super hero moves got in our way and started using some kind of magic to seal away or make disappear the attendants, all except for me and my brother.

Somehow we managed to distract the villains and we were able to undo their magic and free the people (really it was all my brother's doing) everyone's happy, yay.

Later that night I remember one of the attendants, and I realize that he didn't come back. He must've died or gotten lost in the caves, I thought. It would sure suck to be him right now, if he was still alive, to have disappeared and have nobody notice.

The next day (why didn't I tell the rest of the people that he was missing? I think at this point I might've forgotten) we went back into the cave.
No, not to search for him or anything, just to hang out in the natural hot spring there.

Inside the cave was gorgeous. The rocks in the cave were a pitch black and the hot springs water glowed a light blue color. The water was warm, around 95 degrees.

Cut into the wall of the cave was a natural underwater tunnel. It was pretty small, probably just big enough for a grown man to fit into. A strong and fast current from the hot spring fed into it.

I was there with my brother. We were both near the cave wall when suddenly I hear my brother say, "hey- I'm falling in- oh crap I actually can't get out of this" and I watch as the strong current of water sweeps him towards the tunnel. He tries to grasp onto the rocks on the wall of the cave but after struggling for a second the current sucks him into the tunnel.

Me and another other lady who witnessed it were completely dumbfounded. We both just said, "Oh my God. Ohhh my God."

She then said, "they really need to block that off or something..." (yeah thanks for pointing that out..) 

Luckily shortly after I woke up. Sometimes I am very grateful to no longer be dreaming.

But yeah, that nightmare was completely disturbing. Because at that moment, I really believed I just saw my brother for the last time.