June 13, 2018- From Target to India: A Terrifying Tale

I was at Target because my mom needed a fancy spice as a gift, and I remember she wanted it in a specific color.
As we walked around Target we found this odd section of the building that did not continue the trademark white and red Target aesthetic and instead opted for a "dusty old shop" look with tall shelves full of spices that went all the way to the ceiling. There were large windows, some of which were on the ceiling, that let in afternoon sunlight.
However, mom couldn't find the spice she wanted to we continued to walk. Outside I saw that we were about three stories up high and below there was a large Indian village. Despite this Target being located in Tennessee, right before me sat a whole Indian village filled with people, shrines, and thousands of stone steps weathered from years of wind and rain.
My mom noticed a lady standing at the foot of a cave, and told me to come to her because she was going to show us a tour of the spices in that cave.
The lady standing there was a tour guide and she said that we could only come in as long as we could do a specific ritual dance. This dance's only requirement is that you dance with your hands below your waist. Me, my mom, and the others around me started dancing this dance, though soon I started running out of dance moves. I whipped. Finally the dancing was over and the tour lady was to decide who could come on the tour with her.
She decided I could come, but not my mom. I was stressed because I didn't know what color spice she wanted, but I was going on the tour anyway.
It was beautiful inside the cave. The ceilings were tall and there was fine furniture and light fixtures everywhere.
In one area hung a gigantic chandelier shaped like a stalactite that used thousands of diamonds hanging from each layer of it. I wanted to shake it and hear all of them clinking off of each other, but I held back.
Next we looked at a replica of a scene from a local kingdom in the area.
The tour guide explained it as a feast held in the castle that reserved its food for only the elderly and sick.

As we walked on through the tour the scenery and replicas became more grotesque and realistic until I was starting to feel a little nervous. We came across a field of freakishly large vegetables, all of them mostly drained of color and covered with... i don't even know.. it was disgusting and it appeared that bugs were eating their insides and outsides, the innards of the vegetables oozing outside of them.
The tour guide explained that this moving replica showed what happened when their crops were overcome with disease. As she said that, a huge clump of disease, rotted vegetable innards, and centipedes jumped out of one of the vegetables.
Ewwwww..
We continued walking around the increasingly disgusting and eldritch tour when the tour guide stopped at a cage and told us that inside there was a moving replica of a huge yellow bear.
It was gigantic, loud, and shook on the bars of the cage. "Are we really going in there...?" I thought.
I started taking a video of it with my phone and texted it to one of my friends about how weird and creepy this tour was..
We went in there and I could barely walk or see. It was dark and the bear was stomping around, roaring, and making the ground shake. I lost my balance and everything went black.
Finally, I woke up but I didn't even get the spice for mom D: