October 5, 2019- My Friend, A Talking Cockroach

This is the longest one I've had in a while!

I was in the living room trying to jump high enough to touch the ceiling fan (as one does) when I saw a cockroach on the floor and the cockroach was talking to me and I was like "what the heck?" and I thought this was a prank at first and that the cockroach was a prop of some sort, but nah it was real so I was talking to the cockroach and tbh she was pretty chill and we got to be good friends.

I wanted to show people my cockroach fam but I guess I forgot about her for a while and then like two days later I was like "I wonder where the cockroach went" so I scoured the entire house and I couldn't find her anywhere and I was big sad. I had searched every room in the house- except for my brother's!

I went into his room and sure enough in the corner was my cockroach friend. Naturally I took her to school and showed her to one of my friends, who we will call R, and we got along pretty well. Then we started walking down the hall and that's when I realized I was high on something. I musta ate something with acid in it, I figured (don't do drugs kidz.) It looked like R and the cockroach had accidentally ate something with acid in it too because the school hallway morphed into this mall looking area and the dimensions of everything kept changing and it felt very woozy and dreamlike and there were characters from spongebob walking around and I was like "Wow I really did just accidentally take acid huh"

So we decided to go into the bouncy house and mess around in there until the acid wore off. Afterwards I went home with R and told her about my addiction to eating Littlest Pet Shop toys (I don't even know anymore???)

Apparently I liked to bite off their ears and hats before biting off their heads and then the rest of their bodies. I knew we had to go to school so I put some littlest pet shops on a plate to snack on as we walked to the waiting area for the bus (which was a very long table in a white room and there were at least 50 people lined up there for the bus.)
On the way there we talked about The Living Tombstone and were listening to Five Nights at Freddy's songs when I realized "WAIT ARENT LITTLEST PET SHOPS MADE OUT OF PLASTIC? SO I SHOULDNT EVEN BE EATING THEM!" And I looked up if it was healthy to eat Littlest Pet Shops on my school chromebook laptop and the results were like "nah fam 😂" and I felt really disappointed in myself cuz I could feel a stomachache coming on and i had ruined the toys.
So when I got up I was glad that didn't actually happen.

Other Things That Happened During The Dream That I Cannot Connect With The Storyline:
-we went to gamestop with my friend and the guy there was addressing him using the correct pronouns and we got so giddy about it
-It was winter and I was at a resort. It was early morning, before the sun rose, and the sky was a periwinkle color as a snowstorm raged outside. I looked through the large window and watched the snowflakes pile higher and higher onto the branches of the pines outside and I remember it being very peaceful.
-A teacher I know from church owned the house we were staying at in the resort and cooked a huge breakfast for all of us. It was really good
-Also I think sans appeared at one point during the dream but I can't remember what he was doing lmao