All yours

a/n: ahhh fuck i forgot it was in my drafts and not published and i was like wtf??? i know i suck but do i really suck that much??? why'd i not get any read in like three days?? lmaooo

"I'm gonna go for a walk," You announce, standing up from your place on the floor, "Does anyone wanna go with me?"

"I'll go with you," Noah exclaims loudly, jumping up from the couch and throwing his controller on Finn's lap.

"Thanks, Schnapp," You smile, grateful for the company, "I'll go grab my sweater and I'll be right back."

You're not quite out of earshot before a chorus of laughs can be heard from the rest of the boys, effectively making you stop in you tracks.

"That was pathetic, Noah," Finn manages to say between fits of laughter, "Just fucking tell her how you feel already, man."

"I don't know what you're talking about Finn," Noah grumbles, sounding almost shy.

"Dude, you pretty much get a boner every time she's around, if you're not in love with her you're just a perv," Caleb chuckles, earning a fist bump from an amused Gaten.

Smiling to yourself, you quickly run to your room and grab your sweater before going back to the living room where Noah was currently sulking silently.

"Ready," You smile, bouncing back on your heels excitedly.

"Actually, I don't feel like going anymore," He frowns, avoiding your eyes and taking back his seat on the couch.

"Oh, I was looking forward to hanging out just us two," You admit, wishing for him to change his mind, "No, offense guys," You add as an afterthought.

"He's kidding," Caleb quickly interjects, receiving a glare from Noah, "He'll love to hangout just you two, right, Noah?" He asks, tapping his hand, hard, against Noah's back.

"Um, yeah, of course," He stutters his voice strained, still glaring at Caleb.

"You don't have to," You tell him, not wanting things to be awkward during your walk.

"No, I want to," He assures you finally looking at you, but still not smiling

Silently, you both make your way out of the house, heading straight for the walking trail. You walk side by side, neither of you knowing exactly what to say, "I heard you guys talking before," You blurt out before you can stop yourself.

"Whatever it is, you probably heard wrong," He replies, his loud voice echoing through the trees.

"Do you have feelings for me," You ask him shyly, paying no mind to his previous words.

"No," He snorts, laughing like you just told a joke, "That would be ridiculous; I could never see you like that."

"Then why were the guys teasing you earlier," You challenge, wanting nothing more than for him to open up to you and share your feelings.

"They're asshole, babe," He shrugs, his face void of emotion, "Stop reading too much into things, I'm not attracted to you."

"Okay," You nod, feeling a huge weight pressing down on your chest, making it hard for you to breathe, "You didn't have to be an ass about it."

"I wasn't trying to be an ass," He claims, shoving his hands in his coat pockets.

"Whatever, it's cold, I'm going back home," You reply, turning around you start on the short walk back, not even bothering to wait for him to follow.

"Wait," He yells breathlessly a few steps behind you cracking a faint smile, "Listen-Wait, let me explain."

"There's nothing to explain, Noah," You turn around unexpectedly, taking him off guard and making him almost run into you, "You're acting like moody little shit and I don't want to talk to you right now, so don't even bother coming into my house."