Handcuffs-5

a/n: so this one's really short and cringe and im sorry hehe

"do you want to tell them yet?" i whispered

"nahh" y/n smirked as we entered the car.

-----------

Sadie POV.

i took out the SD card from the camera and put it in my laptop. Caleb and i were alone in the backseat, so we connected our headphones and watched the
"movie".

"Aye lovebirds! Whatcha doing huddled in the backseat together?" y/n asked, smirking.

"We're watching a movie"caleb sad

"You wanna join us?" i asked and caleb nudged me with is foot

"Nah. I would if I could, but I can't, so I shan't. I have motion sickness." y/n said.

"You have motion sickness?" noah asked amazed

"Yeah. I can't look at screens while in a moving car or else I'll puke." y/n laughed.

"Which movie are you watching by the way?" finn asked.

Uh oh. Didn't think of that.

"Kissing booth 2" caleb said

"Nice. nice" finn said turning away.

The car suddenly felt silent. Millie was on her phone. y/n had closed her eyes. Gaten and finn were talking a little. Noah was looking out the window.

"Oh my god." caleb exclaimed (though it was barely above a whisper.)

I snapped my head towards the screen

"Did they just make out?" i asked

"No. They fell down" caleb whispered.

All the things we were talking about didn't attract any attention. Why? Because apparently we were watching "the kissing booth 2"

.

"Wow"

"Yeah"

"mhm"

Me and Caleb were currently standing outside the common vanity van. Every two minutes, i had this sudden urge to scream that y/n and noah were a thing so Caleb had to keep me from doing that.

NOW, we thought was the right time to let everyone know.

So, I decided to let the cat out of the bag.

Stepping inside, I cleared my throat to draw attention.. Millie and Finn were reading their scripts. Gaten and Joe were laughing their asses off on something very not- funny. And y/n had here head on noah's lap who was sitting criss cross applesauce. Noah was on tiktok and y/n was reading a book.

Instead of being formal. I straight out blurted the facts.

"y/n and noah are a thing"

Everything afterwards was in a cliche slow-mo.

We had y/n and Noah's eyes widening. y/n chucking a pillow at me. Gaten screaming as a sad joe handed him 10 dollars. Finn smiling like an idiot and Millie is doing her happy dance.

"What?" y/n said.

"We're not - a thing" Noah laughed.

"Yeah" y/n laughed alongside.

-----

y/n pov

How'd they know!! I swear to gods if noah-

"I think we owe you an explanation." Caleb said, sitting on a chair.

.

"So you spied on us? Really sades?"

"You did the right thing" Millie said in a riley-like voice which caused me to roll my eyes. "I'm so glad my two best friends are together!!" millie screamed hugging me and noah

"But please, no PDA" finn stated

"Eww finn shut up!" i said punching him lightly

"I lost my bet." Joe said as gaten teased him.

"You bet on us?" Noah asked.

Joe and gaten just shrugged.

"Can we see the video?" finn asked.

"Nope. we deleted it." sadie said.

"Gee thanks" I snapped and everyone laughed.

Everyone froze when Matt's voice rang through the van. And noah's and my eyes were bulging out after hearing what he said as the others cheered.

"Now that you both are a thing, it should be easy to kiss on screen"

-----

Butttt byler

Lmao

anyways . so this was the last chapter for this series. Hope u enjoyed :))

Send in requests!
Yours,

Ugly potato 🥔