Panic attack 2

requested by- flykittygecko119

TW: mentions of panic attacks, crying and minor cursing

----------------

"oi idiot, mills is asking if you're ready."

"aren't you asking me?"

i just cocked my head sideways and glared at him. he laughed.

"almost, anne's gonna do my hair and then i'll be outside."

"ok" i said. i was just about to leave when noah asked.

"what are you wearing?"

i furrowed my eyebrows.

"sweats and hoodie why?"

"you're not ready yet?"

"no, idiot, im not going."

"its not just a trip to the pizza place that you can skip." 

"if it would be a pizza place, i wouldn't skip." i said, matter of factly.

"come on y/n! i could get an award!!"noah whined.

i sat on the bed. "noah..."

"pleaseeeeee 50 million eeeeee's"

anne went inside the dressing room to get something. that's when noah got up and whispered in my ear, then went back like nothing happened.

"you're going there? that's low." i groaned, spreading myself on his bed.

"what if it does? what will i dooooo" noah said as anne came back.

"so y/n, should i get you dressed, as well?" anne asked, smiling. i smiled back at her.

.

i can't believe i came to this party. this is an award function! for famous people! and im not famous! i hate noah with every blood cell in my body.

me and noah along with the rest of the cast were led to our table. when we sat down, everyone had engaged themselves by talking to each other. i noticed noah fiddling with his fingers as his nominated category  drew closer. At first, i thought it was just normal nervousness, because a hundred paps surrounded our table. watching every movement. but when i saw him drinking his third glass of water, my suspicions were confirmed.

excusing myself from a conversation with maya and steve, i went over to noah. i tapped on finn's shoulder for, like 5 minutes. he was telling noah a story and didn't notice me. i leaned forward in finn's face.

"Sorry to interrupt, finn, but can i steal your boyfriend for a second?" i said

finn laughed and nodded.

I grabbed noah by the arm and took him outside in the empty corridor. i made sure to grab my emergency bag, if what i thought was about to happen.

i made noah sit down on a chair.

"look at me." i said crouching down.

"noah, i need you to look me in the eye, okay?" i said softly, placing a hand on his shoulder and he nodded.

"is it happening?"

he nodded again.

i took out a bottle from my bag and handed it to noah.

he shook his head.

"noah." i said sternly.

he slid down from the chair and laid down on the floor. his breathing was laboured and sharp. very sharp.