One Day

song inspo- One Day by Tate McRae

She stares at the ceiling once again

With a hundred thoughts

I sigh.Getting up from my bed and grabbing my bag, I glanced at my reflection one last time before I headed to catch the bus.

Maybe he knows who i am

Probably not

Who was I kidding? Just because I had been having vivid dreams and waking up in the middle of the night thinking of him, doesn't mean he was too. He doesn't even know I exist.

She walks down the hall, with her head down low

Scared to meet his eyes.

I slam my locker shut before grabbing my maths book. I was really not in the mood to talk to anyone, so hiding behind the curtain of my hair, I reached my classroom.

Even when she hears his voice,

She's swarmed with butterflies

I sat down on my seat, opening the book and grabbing my pencil.

"Hey y/n!"

"Oh- hi noah!" I replied, startled as to why he chose to sit with me when there were other seats in the class.

"Is it okay if i sit here?"

"Yeah sure. I don't mind" say as i get to work, ignoring the weird feeling in my stomach. This had been happening a lot lately

It's impossible to get you off my mind

I think about a hundred thoughts and you are 99.

Noah would do certain things, which were weird, to be honest.

I packed my stuff and headed towards the english classroom for the next period, which was with noah.

I've understood that you will never be mine.

And that's fine, I'm just breaking inside.

"You're not coming?" I asked Noah as I exited the classroom.

"Yeah i just have to wait for julia and amanda" he said, smiling. I nodded and headed outside.

He always did this. First, he'd go out of his way to do things for me, like changing his sports to basketball from tennis because apparently he didn't know anyone in tennis. And then he'd act like he did nothing. Maybe I was overthinking. He could have changed because of Julia and Amanda as well, right?

He always walks the crowded halls

And is blinded by this light.

She was intriguing. y/n. I needed to talk to her. Absentmindedly laughing about something that Josh said, I excused myself to talk to y/n. But I was cornered yet again by another group of people.

He's tried to talk to her but there's no easy way.

'Cause whenever he raises his voice, she runs away.

I HAD to talk to her. Yes! There she was!

"Y/n!" I called out. She looked around as to who called her name, locking eyes with me, she gave me a quick smile and then ran to her class.

It's impossible to get you off my mind

I think about a hundred thoughts and you are 99.