Birthday Special!!

Trust me, the feeling's mutual.

"But the cream looks better on your face!" you shouted as noah chased you around the elegantly decorated hall.

"yeah!? and what about the photos, darling?" noah teased, knowing that his fake british accent would trip you over the edge.

"noah! you make me feel bad for being british!" millie shouted as the others were watching the show.

"noah! stop chasing y/n and come back here!" noah's mum playfully shouted, just when he had almost caught y/n.

"I  hate you" noah said, now feeling embarrassed at being called out by his mum.

"trust me, the feeling's mutual." you smirked and you put more cream on noah's face before he walked back to the table which had the giant cake on it.

"you're 16 now bro!" finn said hugging noah.

"nah. i'd give him a 10 at the most. That's a lot compared to how he acts like a 2 year old. Chloe deserves to be 16." you said pretending to criticise noah with sadie and millie, who were doing nothing but laughing their asses off at your sense of humour. 

noah glared at you and you stuck out your tongue.

noah and chloe both cut their cakes while the guests sang happy birthday for them.

"y/n, can i talk to you for a second?" noah said, stepping between you and gaten who were discussing about spiderman's life after tony's death.

"yeah, what's the matter?" you asked as he led you to the farthest corner, behind a huge fancy pillar.

"why on earth di-" you were cut of by a giant piece of chocolate cake getting smacked in your face.

"HAHAHHAHA YOUR FACE WAS PRICELESS AHHAHAHAHAH" Noah started laughing like a maniac.

you stood there, fists clenched, anger boiling. your dress was ruined. you flipped noah off and made your way to the bathroom to clean yourself.

you splashed water on your face and cleaned it with a towel. as you were about to exit, noah was leaning on the door frame.

"get lost." you mumbled and you shoved him aside.

"heyyyy come on!" he said grabbing your wrist.

"what part of get lost you don't understand?" you said, trying to free yourself.

"okay, okay." he said putting his hand up, surrendering.

"y/n, listen." he said before you crossed the pillar.

"no. bye" you said

"y/n/nnnnnn" noah called you out.

"what?"

"there's some cake on you face."

"here?"

"no. left side."

"here?"

"no, a little bit up from where- no! wait let me do it." he said, coming closer, maybe a little too close. you tried to stay calm but your heart wasn't the one to listen. It was beating like your life depended on it. well, technically it did. but still.

noah used his thumb to wipe the cake off your lips.

"i, uh- thanks. i'll go wish chloe." you said as an attempt to get away from noah.

"umm, y/n? i don't think you gave me a present." noah said, smirking.

"do you have short term memory loss? That over there, wrapped in silver wrapping paper is your gift, idiot!"

"i want something else."

"excuse me?"

"i don't like that." he said inching closer.

"noah, stop acting like a child. you don't even know what's in there!"  said, failing my arms.

"nah."

"what'nah'? you might be a millionaire, but i sure as hell am not dude" you said, not entirely sure where noah was going.

"no! i want something that won't cost you a penny." noah said, now in the same position as he was moments ago.

"and that is?" you said, standing to your ground. you were not the one to intimated by a-

"a kiss."

"a what?" you said, stumbling. never mind what you were thinking earlier.

"i came to know that you fancied me?"

"ok look, now i really don't want this to ruin our friendship. and i may like you like, yeah you're cute and you have nice eyes and you look cool in your tux and-

you started rambling but was soon cut off by noah's lips on yours. he pulled away instantly. it wasn't a kiss. more like a peck.

"did you, uh, kiss me?" you asked, your mind buffering

noah's eyes widened. now it was his turn to rant.

"shit. no it was an impulse because you weren't stopping and i thought you like me and i kissed you and i so sor- mph"

it was your turn to cut him off.

your lips moved in perfect sync as you gradually relaxed into the kiss. noah pulled you even closer as your hand slowly went to his hair, careful, not to mess it up. butterflies were going crazy inside you and even noah.

breathless, you guys pulled away. already red.

"i like you." you said.

"trust me, the feeling's mutual" noah said mocking you. you both chuckled.

"so. does that mean you're my girlfriend now?" noah asked after a moment of silence.

"i mean, i won't complain." you said as you went in for a hug.

you both chuckled.

"oye lovebirds! done making out over there?" finn shouted and you hid your head in the crook of noah's neck as he laughed.

"coming!" he said

===============================================================

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOY NOAH! I KNOW YOU WON'T RECIEVE MY MESSAGE BUT I WOULD STILL WISH YOU<3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHOLE TOO

I CAN'T BEIEVE YOU GUYS ARE 16 NOW!
AND I SUCK AT WRITING BIRTHDAY MESSAGES BUT I'M GLAD YOU WERE BORN.

NO THAT SOUNDED WEIRD.

NOT THAT I AM NOT GLAD THAT YOU WERE BORN. I AM. ITS JUS-

YOU KNOW WHAT? LETS JUST LEAVE IT...

love you noah <3

you deserve everything in the world and so does chloe.

happy birthday once again<3

love, A

xx