Demigods AU-2

Tw: Cursing, mentions of blood, dirty breath. nothing too serious.

for those who aren't aware of the pjo cast:

will is the "doctor" of the camp, son of apollo, nico's boyfriend.

piper is a daughter of aphrodite, jason's girlfriend

noah is a son of poseidon, percy's brother

jason is a son of zeus, y/n's brother

nico is the son of hades, will's bf

annabeth, daughter of athena, percy's  girlfriend is away on a quest with reyna,hazel and frank

y/n is a daughter of zeus, sister of jason

leo is the son of hephaestus.

.

enjoy!

.

"uh oh" you groaned. "not you again!"

.

Y/N POV

i started running as soon as i saw him.. or ..it. i knew i was in trouble, like i was the last time. 

I couldn't use my sword properly because my arm was still injured. i hate to admit it, but noah injured it during capture the flag. that's why i didn't even go to the infirmary. and it would probably explain will's looks. oh but i wasn't going down without a fight.

----------------

Noah's Pov

"Hey perce, hey jason! why are you so worried?" i asked, looking at them. The were frantically moving around.

"i swear to gods if you did anything to y/n-" percy came up to me, his anger boiling.

"what?! i- i could never!" what was he talking about!? 

"Percy! Jason!" piper came running towards us, out of breath.

"mi- minotaurs in the camp" she said

"oh fuck" percy cursed.

"noah. i need you to look for y/n. leo's gonna check all the cabins with hazel. she's been gone for over an hour." percy said and ran away to fight the monsters.

i decided to go to nico first, afterall he was very close to y/n. im saying that in a way that is totally not jealousy.

"nico?"

"yeahh" he groaned, still recovering

"have you seen y/n?"

"she hasn't come back yet!?"

"come back from where?" i asked

"she went in the forest to feed mrs.o'leary! I told her-"

"WHAT"

"look for her in the forest!" he urged and without wasting a second, i ran to the forest.

.

Y/N

its been over an hour since im hiding from the minotaur. And, well, fighting... with my injured arm. till now, i've got a bloody leg, a bloody arm and a slight gash across stomach. okay maybe it was full on bleeding, and i may or may not have wrapped a cloth around it. anyone up for a sale?"

i heard the growl again and i quietly backed up against the tree.

the minotaur was just a few yards in front of me.