Handcuffs- 2

your pov

The whole night, Noah was blasting music and doing live streams and all WITHOUT headphones and i was screaming at him. I had barely slept for 3 hours. and boy, was i cranky.

"I'm going for breakfast. you coming?" noah asked as i sat up.

"you go. i'll come in 5 minutes" i said getting off the bed.

he left without saying anything. stupid.

i freshened up and plugged in my headphones. they were the only thing that could keep me alive, and well, awake.

"look who decided to show up!" noah gestured towards me. we were in a private lounge so no one was there. i flipped him off.

"y/n!" finn scolded.

"what?! wouldn't you be cranky if you barely got 3 hours of sleep?" i spat.

"what happened?" sadie said coming with her plate.

"this dumb human wouldn't let me sleep."

"well, you guys didn't let me sleep!" caleb said as he joined us.

"arguing all night. gosh." gaten said sliding beside me.

"well, i was just enjoying" noah stated

"enjoying?! you were purposely messing with me!" i screamed

"i wasn't" noah said shrugging.

"you know what?" i said grabbing a glass of water. noah looked at me.

"here. oops, i spilled water" i said emptying my glass on him.

finn was horrified while the others were dying of laughter.

before noah could say anything, finn stood up.

"enough! y/n, noah, you know you guys need to have a good relation on screen and it wouldn't help if you're fighting like cats and dogs in real life!" screamed.

i gagged dramatically.

"who's the cat and who's the dog here?" noah asked 

" you guys leave me with no other solution." finn said and left the lounge.

"you guys are in deep shit." gaten said popping a strawberry in his mouth.

"why?" i asked

"you'll see" caleb said. i looked at sadie and she shrugged.

" matt and ross thought this day would never come but they still gave me this just in case matters got worse." finn said entering the room with a while package in his hand.

"is that a gift for me?" i joked. finn shot me a glare.

"the shoot starts in 2 days and you guys have still not patched up." finn said

"and its clear you like each other." caleb stated and i swatted him on the head.

no. i didn't like him. i hated him. but he WAS cute and i may or may not have tried to mask my feelings.

but real feelings can't be suppressed. plus i'm sure he has a secret girlfriend . and he's still an idiot.

"you're kidding me." noah stated and i was dragged out of my daydream.

"oh fuck me" i cursed. "language" finn sternly said.

"finn you're scolding me for cursing? im pretty sure this is illegal!" i screamed.

"its only for two days!"

"its illegal!"

"no its not!"