Fortnite

A/n: a very happy fucking birthday to mr harold edward styles he'll be celebrating with Louis william tomlinson and not with olivia fuckin wild thank you very much

I unlocked the front door of my shared place, bumping it with my hips after picking up one of the bags of groceries. "Noah?!" I called out to my best friend, not getting a response as I groan. Fuck these bags are heavy. "Noah!" I yelled into the house, one of the bags slipping from my grasp.

"Wha-oh shit," he muttered, quickly catching the plastic bag before it fell to the hardwood floor. "I got it. Sorry, I was playing a game."

I chuckled, shaking my head knowing that's where he was. "It's okay. At least you saved the eggs," I grinned, looking over my shoulder at him as we stepped into the kitchen.

"Well, I couldn't leave my damsel to be in distress," Noah smirked, setting the bag on the counter top before dipping down to press a kiss to my cheek, his glasses bumping my face. God, I love him in those glasses...

I blushed a bit, scoffing playfully as I began taking the groceries out of the bags. "Well to be fair, if you came the first time I called out to you I wouldn't have to be close to distress," I sassed, giggling a bit.

Noah's lips parted a bit, letting out a small laugh as he leaned against the island, crossing his arms over his chest. "Oh, I see! I save you from a disaster and you just throw it in my face!" He dramatically complained, the grin on his lips never leaving as I put some ice cream into the freezer.

"If it makes you feel any better," I started, walking towards him before leaning on my tippy toes a bit, "you're still my favorite person." He smiled, moving his hands to my waist. His fingers dipped under the oversized hoodie I was wearing... which happened to be his.

"It does, especially when you're saying it while wearing my shirt," Noah mumbled and brought one of his hands to my face.

I smiled, feeling the butterflies in my stomach as I pulled away from him. "I gotta put the rest of these away. Go back to your game and I'll bring a couple sodas when I'm done. Maybe you can teach me how to play," I told him, patting his cheek.

"You're cute. I'll meet you there," he mentioned, smiling down at me before leaving the kitchen. I let out a huff of breath as soon as he was out of sight, leaning against the island while staring at the tiled floor.

I chewed my bottom lip, fishing my phone out of my pocket. Quickly pulling up my messages, I typed a message to Millie.

To: Mills  -

Hey, so I've got a quick question... text me back ASAP pls

I slipped it into my back pocket, finishing putting the groceries away. I grabbed two sodas from the fridge after I was done, setting them on the island. I could hear Noah yelling at the tv, I laughed as I pulled my phone out again, seeing a text from Millie.

From: Mills -

Oh, god. What's up?

is it code red??

Code red? what the fuck was a code red?

To: Mills-

what the fuck is a code red?

 I tapped my fingernails against the screen, trying to figure out if it's a good idea to ask her or not. 

From: Mills-

nvm

what did you want to ask

?