4 - ✨Modeling✨

(This photo is anime and drawing hurting my schoolwork out the window :D)

A week passed since the Phantom Troupe incident, I still haven't noticed anyone watching me or following. Well besides my fans and bodyguards. 

And now today is Monday, I have modeled for photos for today. I feel like today is gonna be a weird day. But I think I can manage till anything else happens. Then my phone rings as I'm in a car to the photo shoot.

"Jello,~" I say as I answer the call, it was Rudy.

"Are heading to the photoshoot?"

"Yes Mother," I say trying to annoy her. "By the way did you make sure I have outfits fit for me?" 

Rudy sighs, which means she forgot or she mad. I think it's both this time. hehe

"Wow, you forgot I thought I was your favorite friend??" I say faking my point.

"Yeah yeah, I'll send you photos of the outfits you'll be modeling. Also, it's dress season so be ready, and-" she says warning me but then quiets down.

I sigh, she knows I hate dresses, but I guess they're kinda pretty in a sense. My phone dings as Rudy sends the photos while still on call. NANI!!!!

As I went down the list, the dresses became swimsuits. My mouth wide open, like I said NANI!!!!!

"RUDY!!! WHAT IN THE HELL'S NAME IS TH-" But before I could finish she hung up.

"WHY THAT LITTLE BI-" 

_AFter a while of calming down_ (bought to you by Shizuku's vacuum blinky)

I sighed as I walked into the warehouse of the photoshoot company I model for. I waved at the workers as I passed them into the set near my changing room.

 I talked to the producer asking/begging him to take out the swimsuits. He agreed to it straight away but then asked for me to at least wear one for the photoshoot. I agreed since he also said I get to choose which one as well.

 After our little talk, I headed to my changing room. As I was about to change the aura around me changed it was darker. I knew what this meant the phantom troupe was here.

I had a bit of anger break out, again. But hid my aura as I changed into my first outfit, the red swimsuit. I didn't even notice till I was in it and before I could change out of it. The door of my changing swung open, and there stood 6 of the phantom troupe members.

'WELL, F#$K ME GENTLY WITH A CHAINSAW!!!' I yelled at myself as I pointed my head away from the wall divider to look at them.