15 - Waiting, chatting, and chill

(Hahahaha I'm back bish, also that photo though- 😍😍😍 but we need a close up on Feitan 😩👌)

- Third-person POV -

After the car ride we headed to the hideout for Feitan to torture one of the ✨shadow beasts✨, Y/N was waiting around with Machi after a few hours of waiting. Since she didn't really be alone and rather be with a female. As they were walking they passed Nobunaga being all angry. Machi tried talking to him but he just yelled at her then walked off. 

I kept following her till we ended up where Feitan was, he was torturing the Owl they captured earlier. Y/N was kinda grossed out by all the blood but only cause she near this guy a year before. Turns out the owl had the treasure and was killed in the end. Machi took the treasure to the boss but told me to wait here so it wouldn't take long to get it to the boss.

- Y/N's POV -

Machi told me to say here until she comes back, I have a bad feeling. Not because emo shortie- I mean Feitan is staring me to death. I don't know to either walk away or stare back. As I just look to the side of the door, he lowly tched and walked over to the table he had a bunch of tools on for torture. I kinda sighed a bit before looking at him then looking at the ground. It was weird being alone with him after the whole carn sitting on lap thing. I mean I did sit on Machi's lap but she offered it. 

"If you wanna go you can.."

He said lowly but loud enough for me to hear, I just looked at the back of his head confused then asked.

"How do you know I wanna go?"

Then he turned to look at me with a small knife in his hand, the one's used in surgeries. I gulped a bit before crossing my arms. He just walked up to me slowly while saying,

"I could tell by your quietness.."

As he walked closer, I did the same and walked back slowly ending up with my back against a wall. 

(if your taller) Looking down a bit since he was a bit shorter than me. 

(if your shorter) Looking up since he was taller than me.

Looking into his eyes, seeing the shine of death in it, about to say something before he spoke.

"If you let others get to you. You'll die easy.."

I was starting to feel fear in myself before I saw a bit of his mouth under his mask (somehow? Idk don't ask how magic? No No No Gacha logic-) His face was quite calming, I smiled a bit before hearing a knock next to the door. It was Machi.

"Was I interrupting something?"

"N-no..?" Yes.."

Hearing his answer made me freak out before getting away next to him and walking towards Machi like a call for help. Yeah, it was awkward between us after the lap problem but I don't wanna get killed now. Rudy would kill me again if I did. Anyways after Machi and I walked back to the main room in the place and waited for the boss's next order or to save Uvo. 

I just hope I don't have to stay with Feitan in an awkward problem again. Hopefully.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and sorry for not posting, I've been held up with exams but school is now over. And plus I had writer's block and was sick twice. I hope you Feitan fans are happy, but they're still will be others getting a flirt here and there. Anyways I hope you liked this shit of writing and goodbye for now!!

Also, follow me on Insa for art  @Redstars_art

Also sub to my weird art channel Redstar's world (link in my bio)

And if you wanna chat on discord here it is Neko~Chan#6978