17 - Small yet dangerous

(This chapter was helped and written by co-writer/editor @520-1800-dumbhoe. Thanks so much to them I'll be able to post more. Go check their account out!)

Y/N's POV

I walked to the bathroom in silence, just as I was about to close the door to the bathroom someone's hand blocked me from doing so. It was Feitan, his eyes looked colder than ever. Like Ice and darker as he stared at me. His dark irises stared into me like if it was piercing into my soul. I stood there for a bit dazed unable to move. Like time had stopped completely, if we were only two in this world at this moment. It felt like the whole world disappeared for one second. And as soon as that had started it ended when he spoke out.

"Uh... What is it S- I mean Feitan?"

Y/N's mind: I was about to call him short emo- oh god

Who knew that Feitan eyes can become colder. His eyes continued to pierce deeper and deeper into my soul. It was just about ready to leave my body.

"What were you going to call me?" Feitan asked in a voice that sounded like your mother when you messed up.

Now I really wanted to leave my body but I wasn't going to show him. I was going to speak but nothing left my mouth. Feitan kept on staring into me as I tried to find the right words to say. I bet he was trying to break me into talking but I wasn't going that easy. He gripped onto my wrist and he asked again. "What were you going to call me?" The tone is just as cold as before. Out of nowhere I just said.

"Shalnark. I was going to call you Shalnark.". I said in the most confident tone I could muster up.

Y/n mind: Great thinking y/n he will have to believe that

20 seconds after I had said that I heard the door slam shut and then felt the wall against my back. Feitan made me kneel down seeing how I was 4 inches taller than him. He got up all really close to my face then moved right to my ear.

"You know I have been lied to for a good chunk of my childhood. So why do you think I can't tell?" Feitan asked in a quiet tone for an insane person.

I tried to hide my fear but surely I failed. Feitan got up close to my face again. I couldn't see his full face but I could just tell he was grinning.

Feitan POV

Torturing someone physically is all fun and all but what's really fun is doing it mentally. I mean come on we all know that everyone in meteor city and the troupe have been messed up mentally. So why not do something that fu*k us up and fu*k up someone else. The way y/n tried to hide her fear but failed was amusing. I decided to mess around with y/n a little more. So I put down my mask and got closer and closer to her face.

Y/n POV

I watched as Feitan pulled down his mask and got closer and closer to my face. He was going at an excruciating pace but I didn't even know what he was going to do. Well, it didn't take long before I found out what he was going to do....

HE KISSED ME

Oh my lord, he just kissed me. Feitan, a mass murderer, a psychopath who tortures people for fun AND business kissed me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and again thanks so much to my co-writer/editor!