1 - Your Past

(Y/N's POV)

"OMG!! Look it's Y/N!!" "Really?! Oh God, it is, WOW she's even prettier in person!!" "I know!! I wish I could get a picture with her.." I heard whisper-yells all across the hotel I was staying at.

It was normal for my name to be said in public by strangers. I know some fans would not go near me because of my four bodyguards. But some were brave to ask for photos, autographs, handshakes, or just to talk. I glanced over to the girls who were fangirling over me, at I made eye contact with them I waved my right arm to them. They yelled in joy as they got over-excited. I smiled and giggled at their reactions. I loved how girls reacted to me noticing them. Guys were a different answer... But never mind that. I kept walking and to the hotel café/dinning area. I sat in the VIP section, I sat and waited for my usual breakfast. 

The television was on, and the lady on the news was talking about something. "It has been said that  the Phantom Troupe have been seen in this area. If anyone knows about their where-a-bouts please inform the authorities. For farther news, Meteor City has been-" I heard on the television.

'Meteor City, the place where I grew up. The place my parents died and Sensei Yu...' I thought to myself as I thought even more about my past.

=Flashback=

It was my 5th birthday, I jumped out of my so-called bed. It was really a batch of hay with two blankets, one to cover the hay and one to cover me. As I got off my bed, the air smelled of dirt and trash. I breathed in as per usual because I was used to the smell. I walked out of the small shrine that was on a hill near Meteor city. The shrine was the safest place in Meteor City, I lived here with Master Yu. The old man who took me in raised me, and taught me nen. I walked to the small garden/farm we had growing to give us food. I saw Master Yu watering some plants. I was excited because today was my 5th birthday and I remembered this year too!!

"Master Yu! Master Yu! Guess what day it is?" I asked in joy as I jumped next to him.

He looked at me with a smile and a raised eyebrow, "Sunday?" he said in his calm and soft voice.

I throw my arms in the air and yelled, "It's my birthday!!"

He chuckled lightly, stopped watering the plants, and patted my head "Now Now don't yell or you'll wake up the whole city." He said with a calm but joyful smile.

I nodded my head with a cheeky smile.

"Alright now, follow me for breakfast and maybe a birthday gift." He said walking towards the shrine.

"YAY!!" I cheered in joy and ran to his side.

He stared at me with a kind smile as I came by his side. "What did I say about yelling?" he said calmly, raised his hand on my shoulder.

"Oh sorry~," I said slyly and with a closed eye smile.

=End of Flashback=

I smiled at this old memory. 'Master Yu, I wonder how he is in heaven. He always believed in god, even after what happened to me. And always had hope, something I'll keep with myself.' I thought and sighed. 

I looked to my sides. All four of my bodyguards standing near me. I sigh again, that's one thing that bugged me being watched by bodyguards. I mean they mean no harm, really it's the opposite. Then an idea pops into my head.