9 - Leaveing again?

I looked at the short in fear, not from him but from what Rudy was gonna do if she found out where you were. And not doing your job even though you already got paid beforehand and she paid her own money as well. And you didn't want to be a bitch to your workers who were waiting for you.

So instead you decided to deal with Rudy later on.

"Fine..." You blurted out.

'I don't want to deal with these people on me joining so fuck it.... I'll join their little gang and steal shit as long as I don't get caught. Probably gonna get caught-' I think as I wait for Chrollo to respond.

"Hmmm...?" He hummed in confusion.

I sighed and turn my head towards him to look him in the eyes.

"I'll you guys if stop interfering me at my job," I say as a clam as I could.

The emo shortly still holding onto my arm 'tched' and let go of my arm, to go back where he was before. Chrollo did a somewhat small smile and place hands together.

" Alright, that settles it Feitan,"

He looks back to the short emo guy.

I think to worry, 'Oh please no-'

"Take Y/n here to get her tattoo. And make sure it's a zero."

'Zero as in killing me... please kill me' I think in a weeping way as Feitan walked out of the room and I follow him. Pakunoda seems to give me a worried look but i shrugged it off.

...

I follow Feitan to smaller room with a tattoo machine and one of the dental chairs. He motions for me to sit, I do trying not to look at him. I mean there would be no point i could barely see his face. Only his eyes... His dark eyes reminded of my mother-

" Where do you want it?" Feitan mutters loud enough so I could hear.

"What....?" I asked confused.

He groaned annoyed of my dumbfounded answer.

"The tattoo..."

" Ohh... Um, my left foot on the bottom..."

He looked at me confused but shrugged it off. He took my left leg in his arms without asking. My face heated at his next action, he pulled down my socking slowly but surely fast enough to not be that slow. I could pass out from this like before but i kept my composure.

This was going to be a long and weird talk...?

...

After he was done, told me to stay put to let it dry and left.

Came back in 10 minutes and told me that the boss said I could leave but come back tomorrow at 2:00 pm... I nodded and left still with shoes on what so ever. I sighed as i finally made it to the hotel. After meeting like 1,000 fans I fell on the bed and muttered myself to sleep. Knowing that tomorrow Rudy would yell my eardrums out till death. I sighed and flew into a deep but heavenly sleep..

...
Thanks for reading!! Stay weird weirdos!!! Honestly I'm the weirdo, anyways bYE