2 - The Phantom Troupe?!

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" he asked.

I stood there in silence, thinking of what I was gonna say.  'Should just teleport my ass outa here? That's probably the best thing my brain thought to do in a while. Ok, looks like only 12 of them, and some of them don't see me as a problem. Wait, is that a child? Gah, these people are weird... 

Who am I to be talking? I searched up abandoned places and thought this would be a good idea. *Mental sigh* I think I wanna knew who are these people and then maybe I'll leave. I just gonna slip out of these swords to my neck' I thought as I just stared at their boss for a minute.

Then I just teleported myself to the edge of some higher place in the room, there was a window next to me. 

"I really don't want or have to answer that. And it's polite to introduce yourself before you ask someone their name." I said crossing my arms and looking at them.

They turned their head to me in shook of what I did. It wasn't speed or an illusion. That was for sure, I just had a nen teleporting ability. Nothing special, but others were always surprised when I did teleport. Especially Rudy. But besides that they kept staring at me. Then their boss got up and turned to me. He put his hands in his jacket's pockets. 

"My name is Chrollo Lucifer, and we're the Phantom Troupe," Chrollo said waiting for my reaction.

I stared at them with my same face I had before, not really caring about what he said.

"And you are?" he asked.

'Well shit, I'm in deep shit.. REAL deep shit, God if I die today tell Rudy Sorry not sorry. And tell my fans I'm truly sorry. I guess telling my name won't hurt, I mean over thousands know my name. So what would it matter if a world-renowned gang of thieves with Class-A Bounties know who I am?  ' I thought now making a confused face.

"Y/N Havenwood.."

(Chrollo's POV)

"Y/N Havenwood.." she said not confident in what she was saying.

'I'll have Shalnark look into that. She seems to be a strong nen user, maybe strong enough. Let's see. ' I thought.

From her body movements it looked like she was worried. Was it because she told us her name? Maybe, I'll get Shalnark to do that now.

"Shalnark," I said.

He looked at me and nodded. Then he left to go get his laptop, Y/N just stared at him as he left. Then her eyes laid on me after he left. 

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"I wanted to be alone, I guess the universe doesn't have it out for me this time," she answered back, she looked bored and kind of upset.

"This time?" I asked.

She shrugged. Then took out her phone and started texting someone without a care in the world. That's when all of us started glaring at her. She noticed this.

"What?" she asked confused.

"Your phone.." Feitan said quietly with a death glare towards her.

"Oh, whatever..." she said as she throw her phone towards us. 

Uvogin caught it and broke it. Y/N shrugged once more than muttered something under her breath, 'I have more at home...' Everyone just stayed in their places, staring at the girl with draggers. She stood there awkwardly trying not to look our way.