3 - Declining Politely

(A/N: Yo why Hisoka so hot!!! Urgh anyways back to the chapter)

I'm an orphan... Those words echoed out from my soft lips into the Phantom Troupes' ears. At that moment I was confused with myself for even telling them.

 But why did I care? Maybe because I've only told no one else besides Rudy. It's fine, being an orphan isn't gonna change anything anyway.

I turned my head to them. Then that's when I saw their faces. Their eyes, in their eyes they felt sincere and pity. Not on their faces but at least I know their true expressions.

"Well, that settles it.." Chrollo said crossing his arms.

Settles what?

-Time Skip-

I lay down on my bed at the hotel I'm staying at. I sigh, still confused about what happened earlier. 

The Phantom, I know where the Phantom Troupe is. And out of all the things to happen it they ask me to join the troupe??

 I mean I know my teleporting could be useful but that besides the point. He asked me to join, an idol who is a rule model for girls all around the world. I'm someone who is seen as good in others' eyes. Well besides the girls who hate me cause I "steal" their man. 

That's off the topic but why would he think I would say yes. I mean if I wasn't an idol I still wouldn't join. Even if I was poor!!! 

I sigh and close my eyes. 

-Earlier-

"Well, that settles it.." Chrollo said crossing his arms.

I looked at Chrollo confused. 

"Would you care to join the Phantom Troupe?" he asked.

I stared at him with a 'WTF' face.  I didn't even have to think about my answer.

"No-" I said before teleporting the hell out of there. 

I was already back in the city when I began to run, run faster than I ever have. Faster than that time I almost got robbed by 4-year-olds when I was 12. Heh, I'm weird but never mind that.

I run into the hotel, people were looking at me as I was crazy. I mean what if you had a well-paying job with an idol status, then a world-renowned gang of thieves with Class-A bounties asked you to join them. You would run too right? RIGHT?! I mean- Gah!! never mind I'm just gonna run into my hotel room and take a long nap. A nap that will last a lifetime.

I rush into my room, feet my mask and sunglasses off. As well as my jacket and shoes. I yeet myself onto the bed and try to sleep.

Well fuck me, I met the phantom troupe. They asked me to join and I kinda flipped them off by saying no and teleporting my ass out of there. Maybe they'll forget about me-

Oh shit... No God please no... The auction, I have to perform at the auction at the after-party as   "entertainment". Someone, please kill me now... I guess they won't forget about me...

Well, let's see what will happen...