10 - The Auction Pt.1

(3rd person POV)

Y/N sat on her hotel bed in silence, thinking about what happened a few days ago. Still, trying to find out what Chrollo meant she was a strong nen user? She knew she was strong but strong enough to be in the Phantom Troupe. This confused her more than anything, even more than that she joined the Phantom troupe.

Why would do that? What if others found out? Would she have to go into hiding for the rest of her life if anyone did? All these questions ran through her head until her phone rang with a timer. It was time to get ready for the auction. She already knew what she would wear as she got up to take a quick shower.

Y/n got in the bathroom, looked at her reflection in the mirror, and sighed. (WHO IS THAT GIRL I SEE STARING STRAIGHT BACK AT ME~ WHEN WILL MY REFLECTION SHOW WHO I AM INSIDE?~ Sorry I had to~)

She slowly but surely took off her PJs in silence. And yet she was so quiet that you could hear her heartbeat and breathing. Setting herself in the shower and turning on the water. And standing under the running liquid, sighing from the shuttle wetness on her S/C skin. Still thinking about what recently happened. And washing every inch of her body as fast as she could, to only be slowed down by her thoughts. 

"Why me?" That question ran through her head every second, sighing for the 100th time today and getting out of the water into a dry white towel. And walking into her room to put on the outfit her fashion assistant choose for her.

(From Pinterest, not mine, also you can change it if you want

(From Pinterest, not mine, also you can change it if you want. Also Theirs a shorter put under the dress so it with be easier to walk as she rips the first layer later in the chapters)

First Person POV

I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Time for the Auction..." 

Then I heard a ding from my phone, it was exactly who I thought it was.

The Phantom Troupe.

Of course, I didn't save their number as a phantom troupe. I'm not that dumb... Okay maybe. I saved it as PT. But I have a reason. I only have like 3 numbers saved on my phone.  My manager Rudy,  an old friend of mine, and the PT. That's it. I can barely have friends unless they pretty well know me. And my old friend, well they're nen user. I haven't seen her in a long time, but hopefully, soon I will.

It was a text from Chrollo,

Be ready to be a distraction and hostage. Listen to others, they'll give you instructions. Be careful.

Distraction? Hostage? Listen? Be careful? What's that mean?! oh god I have a bad feeling about this...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my shit writing!!!

Also, follow me on Insa for art @Redstars_art

Also sub to my weird art channel Redstar's world (link in my bio)

And if you wanna chat on discord here it is Neko~Chan#6978