7 - Thousands of questions

(IM BISH FOR HISOKA AWAYS BACK TO THE STORY YEET)

And yet as you sat there in the silence, you looked at the three ladies that were in the room with you. One had Blonde middle-length hair and wearing a business outfit with no undershirt. Another had pink hair in a messy ponytail/bun and a kimono. And the last one had black short hair with glasses, also a black turtle neck long sleeve shirt and jeans. I looked at them confused. Till I recognized them, THEY'RE THE PHANTOM TROUPE MEMBERS FROM EARLIER!!! OH SHIT-

wait, where am I?

Then that when the blonde spoke up,

"You're finally awake. Good, forgive our rudeness but you are going to have to come with us. Also, I'm Pakunoda."

I processed what she said and decided to cooperate with them, I nodded. I noticed that I wasn't in the red swimsuit anymore, THANK GOD!! But what I was wearing wasn't that much different. It was a blue sleeveless dress that met halfway on my thighs, with knee-high blue socking and a white cardigan hanging off my shoulders to keep me from cold. Or to put on. 

(minis the heels cause why not, also socks for day bish-)

As they walked out of the room I hurried to put on the white cardigan and follow after them. I caught up to them and walked side by side with Pakunoda and the pinked hair girl. While the blacked hair girl walked behind me to make sure I didn't run away.

We walked unspeaking the whole time until Pakunoda spoke up,

"If you don't mind me asking what's the idol life like?" 

I looked at her surprised she spoke and asked about my life. I mean weren't they gonna kill me- no if they were, they would've done it when I was blacked out. I mean they are known as  A-class thieves who probably kill. No make that they DO kill.

"Well it's fun but also tiring, honestly I wish that I had a different life. But I always get... How do you say? Pulled or allured back in cause of how fun and interesting it is." I say looking at the floor with mixed emotions.

Bored, Tired, Happy, and somehow empty.....

"I'm sorry..." I heard from Pakunoda.

I stop walking and look at her confused. Wait, What?!

"Wh-"

The three also stopped walking. Pakunoda starts

"You have a life anyone would kill for, but have no one to share it with besides yourself. it must be-"

"Lonely..." the pinked hair finished her sentence.

My eyes widen, I knew they were right. My life has been lonely since Sensei died. I mean I have Rudy but she's just my bossy-friendly manager who acts like my mom. But it's not the same thing. I looked down at my realization. Then nodded at them, I knew they felt my bloodlust pouring out. It usually happens when I'm mad, sad, or hurt. And now I feel hurt, so hurt that all my bloodlust is pouring out. 

(Third person POV)

Y/N's bloodlust pours out, the three women of the Phamton troupe become wide-eyed at her aura. It powerful that's for sure but different...

Not bloodlust that they usually feel, it feels somehow empty. So empty that they start to fear for the girl, Y/N. They wonder how can she go on with a life like this. Feeling overwhelmed, Y/N puts up one of her famous smiles that her fans adore. Even though it's fake, she keeps up and confirms that she's fine. Machi and Pakunoda can tell it's fake but Shizuku is completely oblivious of this. And that being a fact because she keeps walking without worry.  

Pakunoda sighs, Machi makes a poker face, and Y/N is utterly confused. Pakunoda jesters for them to keep walking to the rest of the Phantom Troupe. Y/N followed without question and quietly continued walking beside the blonde and pink head.

As Y/N continued walking as her bloodlust started to turn off as if she was a robot. She knows that the rest of the Phantom Troupe awaited her somewhere in this building. But was she ready to see them after what happened before? At the thought of that her ears turned bright red, she tried to hide it. And as they walked, before she knew it she was in the same room that the Phantom Troupe were before when he first met them. 

Y/N kept her eyes straight ahead as she followed Pakunoda towards their 'boss'. And finally stopped in her tracks as she stared at him.

'How come out of all the members, why did the leader have to be good-looking?!' she thought-yelled in her head as she waited for someone to say something.

But everyone stayed quiet, Y/N started to get mad. 'WHY TF AM I HERE IF THEY WERE GOING TO STARE AT ME AND NOT SPEAK?!-' 

Her thoughts were interrupted and before she became angrier, their boss Chrollo spoke,

"How about you reclaim your thoughts on joining us?"

wait, he wants me to join them. WTF I SAID NO, I MEAN I SAID IN REALLY RUDELY AND LEFT BUT STILL... THESE FUCKING-

"And before you think or try and leaving we'll go after you again," he added.

She started thinking with closed eyes, 'YOU MOTHERFU-  no calm down Y/N... You'll blow your head off if your thoughts get buried in anger. Remember what Sensei thought of you. Bought in and out... And now ask,' 

"Why?"

Chrollo looked confused at Y/N's statement. She opened her eyes,

"Why do you what ME to join the Phantom Troupe?"

And that's when her aura became more serious... Too serious to be normal. The way her Aura changed even without her bloodlust pouring out.  'This girl' everyone in the room thought besides Y/N.

Will Chrollo have an answer for Y/N? Will she join the Phantom Troupe? Or will she go back to living her empty but fun life? Find next on Aint your MAMA- 

JK JK 

AWAYS BYE HOES- 

JK AGAIN SORRY 

IM WEIRD OK BYE-

(1,007 words)