Foreword

Documentation of the SCPs and events that occurred in Site-■■■. No matter what you believe, the contents of these files are true. The Foundation is not what it seems.

The Foundation may have censored and changed some of the information, but I have gathered what I could. These are the last remaining unadulterated copies from Site-■■■ from before the incident. I've added some notes and additional Side Reports for a full documentation. This foreword is to clear of confusion about the documents themselves.

Do not let the Foundation get a hold of these documents. Nobody is safe.

SCP-404: The Foundation can't use George's ability on others, so they don't care much about him. Trust him.

SCP-2404: The mask that is impossible to take off; Dream is the only wearer of it, referred to in these documents as Dr. Clay Bloque, or as Dr. ■■■■■■. Impossible to trust.

Agent Nick Armstrong: Sapnap. I don't know if the Foundation's found out about his connections to the site yet. Unclear whether or not to trust.

SCP-7880 & SCP-7880-A: Tubbo and Tommy. I don't know if they're safe or not. Probably not. They're aggressive and distrusting, but help them.

Dr. ■■■: Wilbur is one of the only good doctors here. Do not trust.

SCP-8811-2: Bad. The Foundation always has an eye on him, never lets their guard down. Used to be possessed by SCP-8811, but can control his body now. He's a good person, but is the source of all this shit. Trustworthy.

SCP-0014: Skeppy is made of diamonds. Lost contact a while ago. Do not trust.

SCP-2669: Used to be Skeppy's friend. His anomaly as described in the report is wrong. Absolutely do not trust.

Dr. Eret: Another one of the few good doctors in the Site; Worked in classified projects and tried to stop SCP-8811-1. DO NOT TRUST.

SCP-7360: Technoblade is some sort of pig hybrid that gets stronger through blood. The Foundation can't control him anymore; He's too strong now. Trust him.

Dr. W■■■■■: Philza Watson was Wilbur and Techno's close friend. Only trust if Techno does.

SCP-3712: Fundy, a fox hybrid. Was close with Wilbur. Do not trust.

SCP-1136: Some kid known as MegaPVP that was close with Skeppy and Dr. Zelkam. Don't know anything more about him, but do not trust.

SCP-0817: Quackity is the only one besides Bad and Techno that can resist. Hide him, don't let them know what Big Q can do. Trust him, help him, don't let the Foundation get him.

Dr. N■■■■■■: Niki Nihachu was a new transfer just before the Project that was close with Wilbur; Also nice. Unclear on her status now. Safer not to trust.

SCP-5400: Ranboo is an 'Enderman' and breached containment just before the incident. Trust with caution.

SCP-5147: Schlatt is a ram hybrid of sorts. I never knew him, and I don't think the document attached is his actual report. DO NOT TRUST.

Stay safe. Do not let SCP-8811-1 spread.