Chapter 2:A known style

The minus concluded his parents hated him. Who names their child after an ingredient. That would make socializing dificult.

He tried though. But it was a waste of time. The other kids were so simple and boring. He couldn't find anything to do with them. And he got the felling they didn't like him.

The caretaker didn't like him. And it wasn't because of the nine tails. It was that she knew there was something wrong about him.

For the begining while he was a baby he almost never cried. Just when he needed to drink or eat. After a time he stopped crying completly.

He didn't cry when he injured himself or other kids picked on him. Instead he smiled like nothing happened. When he would get into a fight he would beat his oponents half to death even if they were double his age and had ninja training.

More so, when he did that his smile wouldn't change. The look he was given was indiferent. Like there wouldn't be any difference between killing them and stepping on an ant.

That's why she requested being taken from the orphanage. He got along with the third hokage, so he got his own house with a mounthly allowance.

Another advantage of this relationship was his outfit. He was wearing a black uniform with golden bottoms in form of screw heads.

In time his hair began to turn white. That wasn't anything nee really. It happened in his previous life too, because of his questionable mental state. He'll just dry it black again. That was his favorite color after all.

On a night stroll he decided to relax himself on a bench. A girl named Haruno Sakura meet him in that night.

At least everyone in the village tought she was Haruno Sakura

At least everyone in the village tought she was Haruno Sakura. But she was another reincarnation. That expressionless face, those dead eyes and the six swords hided under her skirt. Kumagawa had no doubt that was in fact Nanamie Nienami.

Nienami:Yo, Kumagawa-senpai. You're looking good.

Kumagawa:[How did you know it was me, Nienami-chan?]

Nienami:That's a stupid question. Who could have that smile and disturbing presence if not Kumagawa-senpai?

Kumagawa:[Oh, that's quiet right.]

Nienami:What are you doing here?

Kumagawa:[On a walk. I was going home. This Naruto kid was apparently the son of the fourth hokage so I have a lot of advantages.]

Nienami:I see. You're quiet fortunate.

She sat on his lap. Her expression didn't change. Kumagawa didn't change his manerism either.

Kumagawa:[Hm, I guess. I can change to my old looks after I grow up a little more.]

Nienami:Ah, yes. Our bodies are different from our previius ones. I miss my old appearence.

Kumagawa:[Yeah. It's such a shame you lost all those beautiful scars of yours.]

Nienami:Do you still have all fiction.

Kumagawa:[Yep.]

Nienami:Can I cut you?

Kumagawa:[Sure.]