Chapter 6:Knock-off mafia

The group arrived at the Land of Waves through a boat. It was a small island surrounded by mist. It looks like the boat's driver was too afraid of the new owner of the island to take them farther.

Tazuna was leading them to his home. Kumagawa looked around through the city. It could hardly be called a city, really.

Kumagawa:[This place is really poor. I guess it's because of thus mafioso of yours.]

Tazuna:I don't know what that word means, but if you meant Gato, then yes. He took taxes out of all of us, ee had no chance.

Kumagawa:[Makes sense.]

Sasuke:Hn?

Nienami:Think about it, Sasuke-san. A isolated island, with no ties to the outside world and a decently srsble economy.

Kumagawa:[No organized police. They don't have any military training from what could be seen. And this Gato-chan can employ armed thughs to get the money.]

Nienami:A perfect place to get everything he wishes. A standard strategy, really. Yet effective.

Sasuke:Hn. This guy knows how to operate.

Kakashi:He might be really experienced in those sort of things.

Nienami:To be expected from Scummy-sensei. No one understands scums like him.

Kakashi:Can you not right now!?

Tazuna:That's why we're building the bridge. Way to other lands means opportunities for new income and creation of relations with other countries. We're here.

They arrived st a modest looking house made out of wood. As they entered they saw Tazuna's daughter Tsunami.

 As they entered they saw Tazuna's daughter Tsunami

Tsunami:Welcome back, father. Hm, who are these people?

Kumagawa:[A housewife! A housewife! Sakura-chan! Sasuke-chan! Look, look! A real housewife!]

Nienami:Wait, Naruto-senpai! She might be a fake housewife!

Sasuke:She's right. Make us food!

Overwhelmed by how demanding the three children were, she complied. Good, she'll live for another day.

She put the food on the table. The three genins took a bite each, taking in the taste and texture of the food.

Sasuke:...She's the real deal.

Kumagawa:[So, this is the power of a housewife.]

Nienami:Scary.

Kakashi:Anyway, I'm Hatake Kakashi. A jonin of Konohagakure. These three are the genins under me. Uzumaki Naruto. Haruno Sakura. And Uchiha Sasuke. They're evil demon children who'll drive me on an early grave and bankrupcy.

Nienami:Don't be mean, Scummy-sensei.

Kumagawa:[She's right! We're not stealing your money because we wsnt to.]